Become the expert in Discovery & Digital Forensic Investigations. At Deloitte
What impact will you make?
You will be the main driver behind our E-Discovery and Digital Forensic investigations for our clients. During the full life-cycle of a forensic investigation you will be managing project team whom are running every stage of the EDRM model and are expected to set out tasks to our consultants and analysts, being the technical lead of the project from collections to productions. Together with our directors, you will have an active role in the investigations team, consulting the stakeholders in best practices and reporting our findings.
This is how
Some of the projects the team has been involved in the last years:
- Identifying the employees who committed fraud with emissions software;
- Producing a dataset with relevant documents to the DOJ in New York, while taking the GDPR into account;
- Scanning a large international company’s IT environment for highly sensitive personal data;
- Investigate e-mail and phone logs of a team who had “insider” knowledge of a DDoS attack;
- Finding the needle in a haystack within a dataset of 15 million files using A.I. and Machine Learning.
At Deloitte, the biggest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5.500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250.000 staff and offices in more the 150 countries.
You share your expertise with 70 other colleagues within the Forensic Team that is the undisputed market leader and is part of the Financial Advisory (FA) service line. Within this service line innovation and personal development is key. Of course, FA also has a major impact.
Our working environment is described as following by director Kürşad Güney: “Our multi-disciplinary team likes to take on every challenge, where we use our technological expertise and tools, while keeping in touch with the human side of our job”.
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- growth opportunities;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
- the possibility to take one month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension plan;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
What you offer
- At least 6 years of hands-on experience in E-Discovery & Digital Forensics
- Relativity Certified Administrator certificate is a plus
- You fit in one of the following specialization profiles:
- Technical Project Manager / Litigation specialist, Relativity: You are capable of managing multiple projects in Relativity and are in close contact with the reviewers. Managing a discovery project from start to finish by yourself should be no problem at all.
- Analytics specialist: You are the team’s expert in applying assisted review, active learning, clustering and other discovery analytics tools.
- Infrastructure specialist: You have installed Nuix and Relativity in all kinds of exotic locations and know your way around hypervisors, windows server, firewalls, SQL and TCP/IP
- You have completed a relevant university Master’s degree in IT/ Computer Ccience, Law or have experience in the field of IT or Data analytics/ science;
- A good command of English in speech and writing;
- Strong analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions;
- you are able to lead and motivate a team to get the best out of themselves;
- You are able to combine theoretical knowledge with hands-on experiences;
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome anyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.