What impact will you make?
As Global MuleSoft Partner of the Year since 2015, Deloitte Digital is working with MuleSoft to create innovative customer experiences easier. In a rapid technology environment, CIOs and technology leaders must be nimble in their roles to find ways to innovate faster and stay ahead of the competition. To that end, we can help CIOs meet the continuously evolving demand to connect to data that can be used to take advantage of disruptors and create transformation opportunities for the business. Our goal is to be widely recognized as the best in the world at driving Digital Transformation for our clients through the application of digital process automation with a major focus on Salesforce. We help our clients in resolving complex technology challenges in international environments, that require our creative and full service consulting offerings and industry expertise.
We are looking for a smart and motivated Senior Manager Integration Mulesoft to help grow our MuleSoft practice within Deloitte Digital. We are pragmatic, we get a kick out of seeing things work. We love to make a plan, but we also love to see a plan come together in reality. We strive for our clients to get the results they desire and to realize our own aspirations at the same time. We are in search of an Enterprise Account Executive who understands these principles and who is able to complement a successful MuleSoft practice and team. In case you are a seasoned integration professional with a proven track record, experience in dealing with complex integration challenges, a network in the MuleSoft domain, good relations with MuleSoft and the capability to develop a significant business you are the sales leader that we are looking for.
This is how
You take responsibility for driving the continued success of our business by focusing on specific priority industry segments, selected focus accounts as well as white space accounts. You will work on local and global client engagements across the different industries in which Deloitte operates with leaders across all of our functions including audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax. You will be involved in a wide range of activities such as making recommendations on go-to-market, prioritizing markets and customers, generating pipeline, qualifying and pursuing opportunities, creating booking forecasts, closing deals and meeting our sales targets and objectives.
In order to be successful, you will regularly brief executives across the different functions and industries on progress against plan, request for feedback on current progress, drive new initiatives to further grow our Customer Solutions and MuleSoft business and help us exceed our sales objectives and targets. The role does not have direct reports but you will be expected to lead a variety of sales engagements in different industry segments and focus accounts with their associated industry teams and account teams. You will work closely together with solution architects, engagement leads and bid managers within our Digital organization and Customer Solutions team. You must be able to build trusted relationships with our clients, our partners and the different functions within Deloitte.
- Develop client relationships within specific priority industry segments, selected focus accounts as well as white space accounts including premier buyers and decision makers;
- Generate pipeline, accurately forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace;
- Engage with our partners, with a big focus on MuleSoft, and help execute our partner strategy with a view to generating joint pipeline and customer success;
- Oversee and manage sales bids and pursuits from inception to closing, keeping in mind that we are a professional services business with a distinct focus on selling and delivering complex and international Digital Transformation programs;
- Serve as a business representative at major Digital and partner events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions;
- Foresee and avoid stagnation in the marketplace and help define sales strategies to keep our Customer Solutions and MuleSoft practice competitive and innovative.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax, and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
Elevating human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising, and branding, to strategy, platforms, and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub‑brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus, but not required;
- 10+ years of work experience in sales within a professional consulting environment;
- Experience in selling Digital Transformations and/or MuleSoft programs;
- Proven track record in large and complex technical solutions based on SaaS, PaaS, IPaaS, ERP or Cloud solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Dutch & English language skills, written and verbal;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions;
- Results-oriented, self-starter, and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand;
- Strong executive presence and engagement skills;
- Highly collaborative style and team player;
- Flexibility and ability to re-prioritize to new demands; a sense of urgency.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.