Senior Manager SAP Finance
Inspiring a SAP team to achieve outstanding performances and impressing your customers with knowledge and skills. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As Senior Manager SAP Finance you are an expert in the field of SAP S/4HANA Finance modules with demonstratable experience in selling and delivery of end to end Finance transformation projects, advising reputable organizations and helping them in achieving innovation or cost reduction through improving business processes.
You are a part of a multidisciplinary team with which you work on an assignment and in which you show that your expertise and skills are indispensable. You are able to talk substantively with customers about their financial issues and you are happy to come up with progressive solutions.
This is how
- Building a team and developing business;
- Actively participate in pursuits and per sales solutioning;
- Deliver and coordinate C-suite engagement including presentations and one to one discussions;
- Coordinating project deliverables: defining, analyzing and mapping business processes, organizational elements and related applications;
- The preparation of business requirements for processes and applications;
- Designing solutions to improve and support the processes, organization and supporting SAP Finance systems of our customers;
- Promote goals and give direction to colleagues.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal, Audit and Assurance. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
As (Senior) Manager SAP Finance you are part of our SAP Solutions practice within the Technology service area at Deloitte Consulting. At SAP Solutions you work on business transformations supported by SAP ECC, S4HANA, Integrated Business Planning and the latest innovations. Central to these transformations is the generation of maximum value for our customers within the set timeline.
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- Great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- A development program that helps you keep developing;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- The opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- A good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
- Minimum 8 years of substantive expertise in the field of SAP Finance modules;
- You are entrepreneurial and commercial with demonstratable experience of making commercial impact for your organization;
- Understand and can clearly articulate business value and change impact of S/4HANA enable Finance Transformation ;
- You are able to inspire and motivate others;
- Strong analytical skills and preferably a finance/accounting background;
- You contribute to the development of new propositions for our practice;
- Able to communicate clearly about complex issues;
- You have excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position via the apply button. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are. Questions? For answers, please contact Melissa Frens, Corporate Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org or +3188 288 2472.