Leading complex business transformation projects and an international team of driven colleagues. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
You will be leading the design and realization of innovative S/4HANA and C/4HANA solutions for our leading global clients. As Senior Manager SAP Sales & Customer Experience, you will be the expert with broad knowledge within the Sales & Distribution and/or Customer Experience business processes. You will lead large project teams and support junior resources in global complex business transformations enabled by SAP.
This is how
- showcasing senior expertise on SAP sales and Customer Experience solution towards global clients and the internal organization
- deliver the latest innovative solutions like SAP S/4HANA (Cloud) and SAP C/4HANA to our global clients;
- manage challenging (fit to standard) client discussions;
- translate business requirements into clear SAP supported solutions;
- use your expert knowledge in supporting Deloitte SAP leadership in selling new SAP S/4HANA and C/4HANA projects.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
As Senior Manager Sales & Customer Experience you are part of our SAP Solutions practice within the Technology service area at Deloitte Consulting. At SAP Solutions you work on business transformations supported by SAP ECC, S4HANA, Integrated Business Planning and the latest innovations. Central to these transformations is the generation of maximum value for our customers within the set timeline.
You share your expertise with the 150 to 200 colleagues of our SAP Consulting team in the Netherlands. In this team, innovation, fun and personal development are very important. Of course, SAP Solutions also has a major impact:
Senior Manager Mark Meijerink describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“ We treat everybody with respect and there is no such thing as a hierarchy within Deloitte. We are honest about our strengths and weaknesses and flexible in our working times and working styles. In the end we are working towards a shared goal, making our client happy and successful”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. Through your years of delivery experience, you are seen as a subject management expert in delivering SAP solutions. You are a leader and able to lead large global implementation teams or even projects. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Senior Manager SAP Sales and Customer Experience, you also have:
- a minimum of 12 years of experience as an SAP consultant in at least one of the following modules: SD, CS, MM, PS, CRM, C4C, Hybris;
- a university degree in Business, IT, Management or similar;
- excellent leadership and relationship building skills;
- drive for building and growing a team towards common success;
- ability to lead and/or support business development activities;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Lu Wie Hu Senior Recruiter Consulting on +31 88 288 72 95.
Please note: due to the current situation, we can only specify a possible start date after 1 September 2020. Nevertheless, we would like to stay in touch with you.