Move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer employee experience. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
In this position you have a HR architect role where you will be responsible for providing guidance and consulting on client facing solutions leveraging the ServiceNow HR platform on the ServiceNow HR/IT Service Delivery side. You will contribute to the selling, structuring and implementation of great ServiceNow experiences for our clients. You will work within a multidisciplinary, often international team on diversified projects, focusing on the ServiceNow advising- and implementations for divers clients and projects. Help Deloitte’s clients with transforming their HR Function by means of digitalizing their HR environment, using ServiceNow as a prime platform to realize this change.
This is how
- Advise on the solution direction and create technical solution designs for ServiceNow HR/IT;
- Work with the client stakeholders and the functional consultants to translate business requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow HR/IT implementation;
- Oversee the work of onshore/offshore development teams and review their work products for quality assurance;
- Perform the development of complex technical components and integrations;
- Create reusable components which can be leveraged in future engagements;
- Mentor and train junior ServiceNow developers.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 285,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries. You share your expertise with 1200 colleagues of our Consulting department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: See an example here.
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- Great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new level every 2 to 3 years;
- A development program that helps you keep developing;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A 40-hour working week;
- Agood mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
- When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of HR Technology ServiceNow Solution Architect, you also have:
- Bachelor’s (BSc) or master’s (MSc) degree in the areas of HR, IT and/or business;
- 3+ years of ServiceNow technical architecture and development experience; with preference in HR
- Experience with solutioning and delivering complex ServiceNow HR and/or IT implementations;
- Experience in the architecture of integrations from ServiceNow HR towards other HCM Cloud systems like Workday, SF, Oracle etc.
- Experience with leading onshore/offshore development teams;
- A feel for cultural diversity and organizational structures
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong technical expertise in:
- Front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Automation (ServiceNow Orchestration)
- Experience with ITIL, DevOps and/or HR Service Delivery processes is a plus;
- ServiceNow HR Implementation certification and ITSM is required.
- Certified in agile methodologies (e.g. SAFe);
- Strong communication skills, analytical, result oriented, team player;
- Willing to travel within Europe;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
Let' s make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lotte Veerman on +31 6 21 36 03 39