Move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer employee experience. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
In this position you have an IT architect role where you will be responsible for providing guidance and consulting on client facing solutions leveraging the ServiceNow HR platform on the ServiceNow HR/IT Service Delivery side. You will contribute to the selling, structuring and implementation of great ServiceNow experiences for our clients. You will work within a multidisciplinary, often international team on diversified projects, focusing on the ServiceNow advising- and implementations for divers clients and projects. Help Deloitte’s clients with transforming their HR Function by means of digitalizing their HR environment, using ServiceNow as a prime platform to realize this change.
This is how
- advise on the solution direction and create technical solution designs for ServiceNow HR/IT;
- work with the client stakeholders and the functional consultants to translate business requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow HR/IT implementation;
- oversee the work of onshore/offshore development teams and review their work products for quality assurance;
- perform the development of complex technical components and integrations;
- create reusable components which can be leveraged in future engagements;
- mentor and train junior ServiceNow developers.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 200 to 250 colleagues of our Human Capital department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact: see an example here.
Our global practice is renowned as the world’s leading HR and people transformation business. With our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work. By combining our research and analytics capabilities with our industry expertise we’re developing innovative change programs that equip businesses to thrive in a digital world. Our market offerings span the full breadth of Human Capital needs, from HR transformation and talent strategies, as well as change management and Program Leadership. Because the future of work is a boardroom issue, not just a focus for HR, you’ll work with business leaders. You’ll help them rethink their business and people strategies, to take advantage of the rapidly evolving world of work, while ensuring a positive impact on their employees and society.
Do you want to transform the way HR enables a business and its workforce? Do you want to develop your skills at the undisputed number 1 global (Digital) HR transformation leader according to ALM? You’ll help to drive overall business strategy, shape employee experience, and harness the Future of Work. Projects range from defining a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies and also to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered. We leverage our global end-to-end HRT capabilities, data (our HR analytics capabilities and Bersin), strong partnerships with vendors and our diverse team to deliver value to our clients.
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. With your strong leadership skills and feel for cultural diversity and organizational structures, you inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of IT Architect HR Transformation ServiceNow, you also have:
- a bachelor’s (BSc) or master’s (MSc) degree in the areas of HR, IT and/or business;
- ServiceNow technical architecture and development experience, with preference in HR;
- experience with solutioning and delivering complex ServiceNow HR and/or IT implementations and towards other HCM Cloud systems like Workday, SF, Oracle etc.;
- experience with leading onshore/offshore development teams and willingness to travel within Europe;
- strong technical expertise and certifications in:
- Front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS;
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON);
- Automation (ServiceNow Orchestration);
- ServiceNow HR Implementation and ITSM;
- Agile metholodigies (e.g. SAFe)
- experience with ITIL, DevOps and/or HR Service Delivery processes is a plus;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Sjeel Tienstra at +31 (0)88 288 7438.