Make things happen in the IT departments of our clients, excellent communication and engagement skills, and is passionate about driving change.
What impact will you make?
You will advise the (senior) management (e.g. CIOs, CTOs) of the larger organizations about their most IT-related challenges such as harmonizing the IT organization, enhancing IT security, agile transformations, cloud transition, the rationalization of the finance for IT or the best way forward to implement IT for IT / BPM platforms like ServiceNow.
We drive for near- & long-lasting business high impact at our clients which means you cover advisory but you will also drive the actual implementations of our advice.
This is how
- strive to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction;
- depending on your level you do end to end management of project delivery, including a budget, scope, deliverables, project status reporting;
- become even a better specialist in one of the challenging areas within IT departments to be the trusted advisor of the IT management
- lead onshore / offshore project teams, following proven project management methodologies such as agile / scrum;
- lead project kick-off meetings, facilitate requirements analysis workshops, conduct regular project reviews;
- the single point of contact for the client, provide excellent communication to manage client expectations;
- support presales activities, e.g. participate in writing Statements of Work and proposals and deliver presales presentations to client teams.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 500+ colleagues of our Consulting department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact for instance when we ensure business continuity in the IT chains within one of the largest banks in The Netherlands.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical, can cope well with stakeholders you are and focused on performance of the IT office. Your main sources of energies are working with our clients in bringing their IT departments to the next levels and help with building a dedicated team of professionals to help our clients in this domain. For the role of experienced hire, you also have:
- a university degree in the areas of IT and / or business;
- knowledge of ITIL knowledge and experience, agile transformations, advisory services for CIOs / CTOs, interim CIO experience, vendor management, RFP;
- at least (!) 3-5 years of work experience with end-to-end management of complex implementations;
- experience and skills in consulting and project management, enterprise software implementations (e.g. ServiceNow, BMC Remedy;
- certified in ServiceNow Fundamentals. Additional ServiceNow certifications is a plus
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English is a must.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position before January 2020. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.