Inspriring an Audit team to unprecedented achievements and gaining experience during your studies. At Deloitte. Startingdates are from september 2021 and february 2021.
What impact will you make?
During your internship there a number of challenges waiting for you. You'll research a subject you want to become an expert in next to writing your thesis with professional guidance of your buddy, who will support you throughout. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to gain experience within the Audit team and activities, such as working on financial statements or helping with the review of administrative organisation as thesis intern.
This is how
- Using our database and our intern technical bureau;
- if needed you will be responsible for sending interviews/surveys to colleagues to gather information;
- reviewing the easier posts of a annual financial statement;
You will share your expertise with about 400 other colleagues in the Audit team that is part of Deloitte Audit (Accountancy). Of course, our team offers our clients qualitative audits. In addition, we also deal with audit-related reporting and internal control issues.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That is why we attach great importance to innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- a monthly remuneration;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are proactive, can concentrate on your thesis but you also like to work in a team. You have the guts, by trial and error, to try out new things and keep learning. Furthermore, for this position of thesis intern Audit you bring:
- you will finish your bachelor/master Accountancy, Business Economics or Controlling within 1 year;
- a passion for numbers and a clear motivation for accountancy;
- a healthy dose of humor and perseverance;
- intrinsic motivation to learn form others.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.