What impact will you make?
The field of Cyber Security is changing rapidly, and as such our clients find themselves in a constantly innovating and technology-driven market. This requires thorough management of cyber risks: implementing monitoring and detection as well as preparing for unexpected incidents and crises. This is the focus of the Deloitte Cyber team, and your role as a Workstudent Cyber Advisory.
This is how
A working student role with Deloitte offers you the perfect opportunity to experience the life of a Cyber consultant during your student days. Your responsibilities are varied (no photocopying or coffee runs here!) and there is plenty of room to learn and develop yourself. The Deloitte Cyber team offers you a stimulating environment where you work together with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds and can benefit from their experience and expertise, and in doing so lay the foundation for a successful career in Cyber.
You will support the Cyber team with project management, improving various internal processes, proposition development and the organization of events. You also assist on external projects for clients, for example by preparing presentations and reviewing reports.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with more than 200 colleagues in the Cyber Risk team, from a wide range of backgrounds and personalities. The Cyber team is distinguished by its collegial and informal atmosphere and this environment is further emphasized by ample learning opportunities and constructive feedback on each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Via this link you can read more about Risk Advisory in general.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a laptop;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities and the possibility to stay with the Cyber team after you graduate. .
What you offer
You have a passion for Cyber and Risk Management. You are analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented. You have a proactive attitude and can be flexible when needed. As a Cyber Working Student you also:
- are in the final year of a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Studies, Business Information Management, Management of Technology or other related discipline.
- are available for a minimum of two days a week for a minimum of six months;
- work well in a team;
- have the capacity to perform under pressure;
- have good command of the English language in speech and writing (Dutch is preferred but not required);
- have the ambition to further develop yourself and continue on as a consultant with Deloitte.