Working student Forensic Discovery
During your studies contributing to digital forensic investigations with subjects like fraud, corruption, data leaks (GDPR) or cybercrime. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Your technical skills are used to jointly go through the life-cycle of financial and digital investigations and e-Discovery. You are actively involved in investigations and incidents where you actively contribute to the complex technical issues we have.
This is how
- Supporting experienced colleagues with projects and investigations;
- Develop and guaranteeing standardization and quality of our work;
- Preparing and completing of data collections;
- Keeping our specialized hardware and software upto-date;
- Setting up, updating and maintaining operational procedures.
At Deloitte, the biggest organization on the area of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we have over more than 5.500 employees in 15 offices. Worldwide Deloitte has around 250.000 employees and offices in more the 150 countries.
You share your expertise with 70 other colleagues within the Forensic Team that is the undisputed market leader and falls under the Financial Advisory (FA) service line. Within this service line innovation and personal development is key. Of course FA makes as well an impact that matters.
Our working environment is described as following by director Kürşad Güney: “Our multi-disciplinary team likes to take on every challenge, where we use our technological expertise and tools, while keeping in touch with the human side of our job.
What we offer
- a fixed salary;
- great career opportunities after your working studentship;
- flexible working hours;
- a unique experience.
What you offer
- You are in your third year of your Bachelor or Master with a strong affinity and passion for IT and digital forensic investigations;
- You like it to analyze and understand working processes;
- A good command of English in speech and writing;
- Characteristics as integrity, accuracy, independence, stress resistance and result oriented are right for you;
- You have an assertive attitude, you are proactive and you have the ability to be flexible;
- You are an ambitious team player with good communication skills;
- You have an eye for detail and can easily distinguish main and side issues;
- You are available for a period of minimal 6 months for at least 16 hours per week.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome anyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Campus Recruiter Aleid Kamp via +31 6 500 740 37.