Participate in projects and work on preparing presentations, workshops and proposals for clients. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Do you want to discover what it is like to work as a junior consultant (working student) in the Business Model Transformation (BMT) team? From day one, you will be enrolled in a project team and fully contribute to the daily tasks of our consultants. Their expertise lies in the translation of strategy to practice, improvement trajectories and large-scale transformations within organizations. As a working student you will fully engage in a project to try out, hands-on, what consultants do in their day-to-day work.
This is how
• engage in a project like a junior consultant in different industries (Consumer, Financial Services, Technology, Telecom, Government and Health Care);
• assist in writing articles, reports and preparing presentations directly for clients;
• data collection and analyses, working directly on the end deliverable for clients;
• work together with colleagues from other disciplines and Deloitte offices around the world.
As a working student, you get the unique opportunity to learn about consulting through doing real consulting work, perfect your consulting skills and get to know Deloitte. If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, we would love to meet you in person!
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. In the Netherlands we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
Within Deloitte Consulting, you will share your Business Model Transformation expertise with around 80 colleagues, within the Operations Transformation offering in Amsterdam (the Edge). All of whom are specialists in the Business Operations portfolio. Within Deloitte Consulting, innovation and personal development are top priorities, which are reflected in everyday business. Of course, Deloitte Consulting makes great impact, that matters for our clients and society. Find an example here.
As a Business Model Transformation consultant, you help customers to realize new growth opportunities, reduce costs, improve efficiency and stay ahead of changing client demands. With our broad range of expertise (operating model transformation, strategic cost transformation, real estate and location strategy), you help customers to determine and execute their strategic direction within the Business Operations domain. You will be part of a team that aims to drastically improve business performance. Business Model Transformation offers customized solutions from strategy to implementation, leveraging the full potential of technology and helping businesses to embrace modern technologies that help them thrive in today’s digital world.
Our working atmosphere is described by Hanneke Brouwer (Business Lead – Business Model Transformation) as follows: "BMT consists of a diverse group of driven professionals who are consciously engaged in their own development, want to learn from each other and are always willing to help others. You can always find someone to talk to!"
What we offer
• next to a fixed salary and flexible hours, you will get a laptop and, if applicable, compensation for travel expenses;
• be part of a young, talented and international team with regular fun team activities and drinks;
• opportunity for growth (if your time as a working student is successful, growing towards a position as a Junior Consultant is possible);
• a learning program which can be used for constant personal development;
• a personal coach who will, together with you, actively stimulate your personal development around soft- and hard skills.
What you offer
You have the guts to try new things and are eager to keep on learning. In addition, for this position as working student you need:
- a finished bachelor’s degree – you are in the last phase of your master’s degree at a Dutch University;
- excellent academic results and high school grades, where quantitative courses are completed with above average results;
- interest in consultancy and business model, which is proven by your academic background, internships or potential working experience;
- extracurricular activities, such as active board positions at a student society, academic club or sports team;
- minimum availability of 3 months, 4 days a week. It is possible to accommodate other mandatory (study related) activities in consultation with your coach;
- excellent written and spoken command of the English language.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? You can apply by uploading your CV, motivation and lists of grades from VWO, Bachelor and Master (so far). At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, contact Recruiter Marlou Tuijl.