Bring Digital in Supply Chain alive by developing a serious game for our Digital Supply Chain Experience in Amsterdam. At Deloitte (please note: not as thesis internship).
What impact will you make?
You'll help developing a serious one-day game that our clients can play around innovations in the Digital Supply Chain domain. Together with our own consultants and external stakeholders you will develop, test and update this serious game which is scheduled to have its first version ready in autumn of 2020. The game is part of an Experience, where we support clients in one to two days in their Digital Journey.
This is how
- further develop the serious game concept and content;
- support the end-to-end design of the Digital Supply Chain Experience;
- prepare and engage with external partners for showcasing demos and demonstrating physical objects;
- co-develop and support the go to market strategy;
- align with some of our clients that will participate;
- take responsibility for internal and external reporting.
You will share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the Supply Chain & Network Operations team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. Our team focuses on delivering challenging projects across the entire supply chain. Typical projects are the creation of a supply chain strategy, network (re-)design, supply chain planning, logistics & distribution, and sourcing & procurement.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That is why we attach great value to innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- a competitive salary;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You take the lead, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You are not afraid of the unknown and support us in making ideas tangible. For the role of Working Student, you also have:
- a finished bachelor’s degree – you are in the last phase of your master’s degree at a Dutch University;
- strong academical results and secondary school (VWO) grades, where you succeeded your beta courses above average;
- interested in consultancy and supply chain, which appears from you study background, internships and possible working experience;
- extra curriculum activities, like an active (board)membership in a student association or sports club;
- excellent command of the English, and preferably Dutch or French language.
Please submit your resume, cover letter (in English) and grade lists of high school, bachelor and master. Please note: incomplete profiles will not be processed!
Start date September 1st.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.