Develop yourself within our Finance & Performance Consulting department and inspire your colleagues and clients with your most recent knowledge. At Deloitte!
What impact will you make?
As part of the Finance & Performance Consulting you will be able to put your academic knowledge into practice and support our (international) clients on different projects. As working student or thesis intern, you will be working together with the different specialized teams within our Finance & Performance practice; Operational Finance, Business Finance and Enterprise and (Finance) Strategy.
This is how
As a working student within Finance & Performance you will work on projects together with more experienced colleagues in a multidisciplinary team. Among your responsibilities:
- Support in the delivery of projects for different clients and on different topics;
- Contribute to internal projects or organize internal events;
- Execute research on specific client related topics;
- Support project management activities;
- Support in industry and/or market propositions;
- Support in research and/or publications.
As a thesis intern within Finance & Performance you will conduct scientific research on business relevant topics supported by more experienced colleagues. Main thesis topics that we offer:
- Change & People in Finance: e.g. “How can we motivate and empower Finance professionals in embracing and carrying out the ambitious change journey ahead, transforming towards NextGen Finance?”
- Sustainable Finance: e.g. “What are the value adding drivers to create a business case for sustainability projects within large companies / multinationals?”
- Finance Analytics: e.g. “How will advanced analytics / artificial intelligence__be applied in the finance function within large companies / multinationals?”
Please note that these are proposed examples thesis topics, and the topics can be slightly adjusted with our experienced Deloitte supervisor (if needed). If you are interested in writing your thesis with us please appoint your preferred topic in your motivation letter.
There is also a possibility to combine a working studentship and a thesis internship. This implies that you will support the business as a working student for approximately two or three days a week. Besides that you will work on your thesis for two or three days a week.
You will share your expertise with about 130 other colleagues in the Finance & Performance team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. Our team consists of three sub-teams, Operational Finance, Business Finance, and Enterprise & Strategy. We design, implement, and deliver solutions for financial transformations; from strategies, processes, and operations to supporting technologies. Our market offering covers the full breadth of Finance & Performance needs, from Robotics Process Automation and Finance Analytics to Finance Strategies and Finance Operating Models.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop ourselves. This is why we attach great importance to innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- a monthly remuneration;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
If you are inspired by the above description and meet the following conditions we would like to meet you!
- You are in the final year of your university Master (relevant studies such as: Business Administration, Accountancy, Controlling, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering)
- During your study you participated in relevant extracurricular activities such as: student/study associations, committees, sports associations, study abroad etc.;
- You are interested in Finance & Performance which is reflected in your education and additional experience;
- You are a team player with great social skills combined with a drive to strive for the best result;
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills;
- Time management and organizational skills.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.