Innovation that matters
Hey student! Are you ready to take your innovation skills to the next level? Subscribe and you might win 2 tickets for Deloitte's "Innovation That Matters" Event on May 23rd 2019! We're giving away 50 x 2 tickets for this exclusive event. So, place your bet!
On Thursday the 23th of May Deloitte organises the 'Innovation that Matters' Event in Zaandam, The Netherlands - an event about bringing innovation and society together. Deloitte is actively involved in various projects that have an impact on society, some examples are The Ocean Cleanup, Alice the care robot and the Think Forward Initiative.
However, our ambition is to significantly increase the impact of Deloitte on society and our employees play an important role in this. Normally, this event is exclusively for Deloitters. But after last years success, we're inviting 100 students to join us on this inspiring day. We're giving away 50 x 2 tickets, so subscribe now and you might be there!
Schedule of the event on May 23rd
- 11.30 - 12.00h Walk-in
- 12.00 - 13.00h Opening by our recruiters
- 13.00 - 13.30h Plenary opening
- 13.30 - 15.30h Interviews with / Keynotes from i.a. Boyan Slat (The Ocean Cleanup) and other speakers
- 15.30 - 16.00h Break
- 16.00 - 17.30h Breakout sessions: your chance to get to know Deloitte and our employees.
- 17.30 - 18.15h Plenary closing and drinks & snacks (and a DJ!)
- 18.15 - 19.15h - a Surprise performance :)
This is your chance to broaden your network and meet 2.500 Deloitters in real life. Subscribe now!
- Date and time: 23rd May 2019, 11.30 - 19.15h
- Location: Taets, Zaandam (you can use Deloitte's shuttle service between the NS Zaandam station and Taets)