Meet Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Are you a design enthusiast?
If you are passionate about UX design, Service Design, Strategic Design, Visual & Brand Design and/or Prototyping Engineering we invite you to meet Deloitte Digital’s Customer Strategy & Applied Design on February 28th!
Are you a student in the final phase of your studies, or a young professional with less than 6 years of work experience? If so, our Applied Design offering within Deloitte Digital might be the ideal next step for you. Get to know our consultants during this in-house day at our home base, ‘The Garage’ in Amsterdam..
About the program
The objective of the program is to give you an idea of how a potential future as a consultant within our team could look like. The program will be housed in ‘The Garage’, an energetic and creative environment where we co-create with clients on a daily basis.
The afternoon is designed to help you discover how we make an impact on our customers and society. Besides hearing from consultants’ experiences, you will dive into solving a real-life client case and you will get a flavor of daily life as a consultant.
The agenda of the program is as follows:
- Introducing Deloitte Digital and the practice of Applied Design (focusing on for instance UX design, service design, visual design and prototyping engineering).
- "Mash-up innovation" case
- Recruitment process and next steps
- Drinks and networking
At the end of the day, you will know:
- The competencies and qualities we consider important in our work as consultants
- The way in which we elevate the ‘Human Experience’ for our clients, by delivering products, services and solutions that are razor sharp focused on their customers
- The application procedure for the positions of (Junior/Senior) Consultant within Applied Design
Of course, there is also plenty of room to meet our team and ask questions about the life as a consultant, what it is like to work at Deloitte and how you can best prepare yourself for a possible application.
Who is it for?
This in-house day is organized for:
- Students (hbo / wo) in their final phase of studies with possible directions: Innovation Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Brand Design, Experience Design / UX Design / Service Design.
- Starters (0-6 years of work experience within industry or consulting) with relevant educational qualifications and an affinity with digital technologies and processes.
Date, time & location
Friday, February 28, 2019 at The Garage - Deloitte Digital (Amsterdam).
Walk in from 15:45, we start with the program at 16:00 and finish at 19:00.
The dress code is Business casual
We have a limited number of spots available, so apply now!
You can register until the 16th of February. You will receive a message no later than 21st February as to whether you are one of the lucky ones to be invited to this selective in-house afternoon.