What impact will you make?
You will help (international) clients with complex transactions on strategic, operational and financial topics. With your team you work at the highest level (board level) at the (listed) companies and private equity companies. As an M&A Consultant, you are the one that makes merger and acquisition transactions possible.
This is how
- estimate operational risks;
- supervising a business split or integration;
- drafting a synergy case or an improvement program;
- writing a businessplan.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we can count on more than 5,500 employees from fifteen offices. Deloitte has 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries worldwide.
You share your expertise with around twenty colleagues in the M&A Operations team of our Transaction Services department, part of Financial Advisory. Within our department, personal development, delivering the highest quality to customers and ongoing innovation are of paramount importance. Of course, Financial Advisory also makes a significant impact: view an example here and this.
Our work environment would be described as followed by our Partner Transaction Services Don van Neuren:
“We interact with each other in a social way and we are really interested in each other. Also outside of work. The doors are always open and we want to learn from each other. Whether you have just started with us or already experienced."
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit with us;
- growth opportunities;
- a development program through which you continue to develop continuously;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
- a time-for-time regulation for overtime hours;
- the possibility to take one month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension plan;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
- Working at a great and fun place.
What you offer
It is easy for you to work on different projects and activities. You succeed because you have not only the substantive knowledge for this, but also good social skills. You are analytical, you get your work done, you like to work in a team and you always go for the best result. You are also able to make connections between financial, operational and strategic issues. For this vacancy you also have:
- a relevant Master certificate in an economic, financial or technical direction;
- a few years of work experience;
- no problems with traveling regularly for projects. In the Netherlands, but also beyond;
- fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition.