Your role as an AEM Expert
Are you ready for challenging projects where you can build and deliver high impact projects for our impressive portfolio of clients? As an AEM Expert you are part of the Deloitte Digital Engineering team. We deliver innovative online solutions leveraging the latest and greatest technologies and trends across many different industries. Think Mobile, Web, Cloud and Usability.
In your role as AEM Expert, you are perfectly positioned to help us evolve the software development methodology based on agile thinking, including the use of emerging technologies, improving development conventions, and software development best practices.
Joining our team means that you will be working in Agile delivery teams, both from our Deloitte Digital office in Amsterdam as well as from client’s locations. Our team’s core values are:
- We are obsessed with the customer
- We nurture our talent and empower our people
- We encourage to explore and create the future
- We connect to create impact
We work hard every day to creating meaningful digital experiences for our customers. Our portfolio includes a wide variety of experiences like portals, apps and Digital Reality solutions as well as complete digital transformations that include Digital Analytics, Marketing and IoT.
As an AEM Expert joining the firm, we would expect that you possess demonstrable knowledge and proven ability to deliver in the below areas:
- 3+ years of experience with Adobe Experience Manager/CQ
- Knowledge and experience with OSGi, its application lifecycle and service registration management
- Knowledge of configuration of the Apache Dispatcher module and Apache HTTPd server
- Be a subject matter expert in all topics AEM such as Apache Sling, Apache Felix, SOLR/Lucene, workflows, best practises and so on
- Experience leading multidisciplinary software delivery teams
Are you challenged by the above job description? Then we will be happy to meet you! In addition to the above, you should also meet the following conditions:
- 6+ years of working in a software developer related role
- Completed a higher/university education in the field of computer science, or other relevant formal education experience.
- The ability to work in Dutch or English Agile Scrum teams and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders at the client.
- The ability to strive for results without losing sight of quality.
- A love for software development and fiddling with technologies related to Java or other languages on the JVM
Even better if you have:
- Experience with the various other Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Experience with large scale, high volume websites
- Strong knowledge of RESTful webservices
- Experience working in a DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
- Experience working with various cloud providers such as Azure, AWS or GC.
- Certificates for AEM (Lead) Developer, AEM Architect or related
The Deloitte Digital Team
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services.
We as Deloitte Digital are proud to be part of the world’s largest consultancy firm but we adapted a new model for a new age—we’re a digital consulting agency. That means we bring together all the creative and technology capabilities, business acumen, and industry insight needed to help transform our clients’ businesses. With our end-to-end capabilities, clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a new business vision to life with digital. Part business, part creative, part technology, one hundred percent digital.
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams. We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours). We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor