Adobe Software Developer
Your role as AEM Software Developer
Are you an experienced Adobe Experience Manager developer? Are you excited to work in a team of top notch Adobe specialists on challenging projects for one of our many (inter)national clients? Do you want to work in a team where personal development is central? We are seeking new colleagues to further strengthen our Adobe capabilities. Within Deloitte Digital you will work with state of the art technology to make an impact that matters for our customers.
Joining us means that you will be working in Agile delivery teams, both from our Deloitte Digital office in Amsterdam as well as from client’s locations. Our team’s core values are:
- We are obsessed with the customer. We just love solving complex problems by applying the latest and greatest that technology has to offer, for our client; and to celebrate our successes together with them
- We nurture our talent and empower our people. Our experienced team across a broad technology spectrum offers you the guidance and tools to grow your skills, and also freedom to explore the latest technology offerings.
- We encourage to explore and create the future. The world is changing around us every day, it’s up to us to keep up and always search for new ways to solve problems using cool new technology.
- We connect to create impact. There are so many experts within Deloitte to connect with. Exchanging knowledge, ideas and dreams leads to amazing new solutions.
- We work hard every day to deliver meaningful digital experiences. Our portfolio offerings span a wide variety of solutions like websites, portals, apps, platforms and Digital Reality solutions. We drive complete digital transformations powered with Digital Analytics, Marketing, AI, Blockchain and IoT.
As an individual joining our team, we expect that you feel comfortable working in an Agile team, working closely with the client and team members. Being an AEM Developer, we expect that you have:
- 3+ years of experience with Adobe Experience Manager/CQ
- Knowledge of and experience with OSGi, its application lifecycle and service registration management
- Knowledge of configuration of the Apache Dispatcher module and Apache HTTPd server
- Be a subject matter expert in all topics AEM such as Apache Sling, Apache Felix, SOLR/Lucene, workflows, best practises and so on
- Experience leading multidisciplinary software delivery teams
Are you challenged by the above job description and also possess the following skills? Then we would be really excited to meet you:
- A love for software development and fiddling with technologies related to Java or other languages on the JVM
- Experience with the various other Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Experience with large scale, high volume websites
- Experience working in a DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
- Experience working with various cloud providers such as Azure, AWS or GC.
- Certificates for AEM (Lead) Developer, AEM Architect or related
Are you all of this, and in addition a seasoned expert who can manage implementations and oversee a team to ensure excellent delivery; mentor juniors within the team and help them achieve their career aspirations? We would love to talk to you!
The Deloitte Digital Team
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services.
We as Deloitte Digital are proud to be part of the world’s largest consultancy firm but we adapted a new model for a new age—we’re a digital consulting agency. That means we bring together all the creative and technology capabilities, business acumen, and industry insight needed to help transform our clients’ businesses. With our end-to-end capabilities, clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a new business vision to life with digital. Part business, part creative, part technology, one hundred percent digital.
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multi-disciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a career coach from our own team
Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement to get around easily, a laptop and an iPhone.