Senior Agile Consultant
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the most responsive to change” - Charles Darwin
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you, and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as an Enterprise Agile Consultant.
We are entering the second wave of disruption. There has never been more attention focused on emerging technologies and business innovation than today. It requires transforming businesses into an intuitive enterprise that anticipates tomorrow’s customers’ needs and delivering insights that lead to first mover advantage. As a large consulting firm we, on daily basis, advise and support board room members on how to drive growth by converting traditional "analog" businesses to digital ones and harness the power of innovation.
To support this growing service line, we are continuously looking for change champions and disruptors with digital and Agile DNA, to join our team and help our clients to respond to the disruption!
Our Agile transformation leaders are committed practitioners, doers not preachers
As companies are more often embarking on enterprise wide agile transformations, a shift in culture and mindset will meet with natural resistance from historical practices. This requires laser focus on the intersection where culture, enterprise strategy, and implementation to sustain change meet. Our Agile transformation practice within Deloitte Consulting offers end-to-end corporate Agile solutions and implementations to our clients. Methodology definition alone is not enough, Agile requires new behaviors and interactions to collaborate with business partners.
Our practice harnesses the power of Agile and Lean applied to changing needs and to accelerate business value to our clients’ enterprises.
Our leading Agile experts contribute to our client’s success stories through a number of value propositions including:
- Deliver multi-mode transformations of organizations to become and sustain responsive and Agile
- Establishing an Agile center of excellence
- Train and coach leadership and disruptive teams to optimize their Agile way of working
- Implement tools and instruments to empower efficiency and effectiveness in Agile way of working
Show us what you've got!
Here is what we expect from our consultants
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Agile enabled product or technology delivery, including 3-4 years in a scrum master, iteration management or agile program management role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Go-to Agile expert for other colleagues and our clients
- Inspirational leader
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and commercial mindset
- Ability to build and manage disruptive teams
- Responsible for new client contacts, sales funnels and delivery of Agile advisory projects
- Strong communication skills (both Dutch and English) to talk to people with authority about the implementation of new and disruptive technologies
- Proven consultancy experience
- Proven experience with Agile and Lean methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP and SAFe)
- A background in academia
- Willing to (frequently) travel abroad
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts our clients ahead in challenging markets.