Would you like to move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer's employee experience?
As an Application Management Services (AMS) Consultant within HR Technology you will work for a wide large range of companies, from multinationals to government institutions. The activities of an AMS Consultant will be very diverse and could include advising on new releases and improving the overall quality of HR by providing ongoing support within their HR system. Overall, you will help improve your client’s HR function through the newest technology and improve their employee experience by applying the latest mobile technology.
Within the Human Capital practice lies the HCM Cloud service line, which focuses on Cloud HR solutions. The HCM Cloud service line offers true Cloud applications enabling customers to transform their HR department and change the way they operate by empowering their workforce with self-service, real-time reporting and analytics and mobile apps. Deloitte serves our customers by offering the best cloud solutions like Workday, Oracle HCM and SuccessFactors.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team on diversified projects where you will use the newest trends within Human Capital.
Help Deloitte’s clients in transforming their HR Function in achieving success with their employees and achieve greatness. HR Technology is the future, be a part of this change!
Curious about what HCM Cloud AMS can do for customers? Please follow the link
Do you have the ambition to manage your own client needs, being the contact person for a client and support a project?
Other responsibilities are:
- Consulting, configuring and implementing digital HR solutions (create and perfect HR business processes, organizational structures, reports and analytics, integrations with other systems and others)
- Coordinating the needs of different clients (expectation management), prioritizing the different tickets (issues) to help the client in an efficient way
- Define, analyze and/or implement business processes and change requests, after the Go-Live of the project
- Supporting organizational changes and support in change management
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas and how to use them like HR Analytics, HR Big Data, HR Portal and Shared Service Center technology
Quality assurance on HR IT Systems and give advice about HR IT Strategies, their design, and to create and improve these strategies.
If you're an HR Technology professional and like to feel challenged?
We’re interested in meeting you! We are looking for you if you see yourself moving HR into the new era, working with digital technology using consulting skills, and meet the following requirements:
- You have a university degree (studies like HR, IT related studies and Business studies)
- You have 1-4 years of relevant consultancy experience or practical HR Technology experience
- Strong career focus on HR Technology, preferable within Workday or SuccessFactors
- You have experience with project work in a team
- You have the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Coordination skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial skills
- Fluent in Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required)
Deloitte Consulting is one of the biggest consulting firms across the world. At Deloitte we work together with top 200 companies in the areas of growth, innovation and strategy. From day 1 you will work together with your client to deliver the best results.
Additionally, there are interesting employment conditions, such as a company car, great pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone. High potentials will rise quickly. Besides these interesting benefits, we will support you where we can by providing you with a very interesting learning program (including several certifications), a tailored competency model, your own Performance Manager and continuous feedback.