Analyst Deloitte Ecosystem & Corporate Venturing Advisory
Deloitte Ecosystem & Corporate Venturing Advisory Services is part of Deloitte Financial Advisory. We support large organizations in identifying new and innovative growth domains and developing their disruptive M&A or corporate venturing strategy. Our services include identifying innovative growth domains, ecosystem and technology research, target search and analysis, business case modelling, venturing option design, and deal execution. Furthermore, we are developing the Fast Ventures data platform which is at the core of our services.
We are hiring an analyst who has a strong interest in ventures, innovation and disruptive technologies to scale our proposition as part of Financial Advisory in The Netherlands.
Function: Ecosystem & Corporate Venturing Advisory
Education: Master’s degree
Job level: Analyst
Your role as Analyst
You will contribute to scaling our fast growing Ecosystem & Corporate Venturing advisory practice and work on client projects. This includes ecosystem and technology research, target search and analysis as well as project and deal execution.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work on challenging, international and strategic projects for high profile clients, often in close collaboration with international colleagues from other Deloitte member firms
- Be part of an inspiring culture. The team is deal-driven, open-minded, creative and fast-moving. We seek similar qualifications in candidates. That means you must feel comfortable with ambiguity, juggling lots of responsibilities, and prioritizing accordingly
- Become an expert in exponential technologies that are impacting industries, companies, societies, and individuals
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
Your profile as Analyst
Ideal candidates will possess most or all of the following:
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Master’s degree in Finance, (Business) Economics or Beta study and strong academic results
- Strong interest in disruptive M&A, innovation and emerging technologies
- Strong data management and research skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Team player, creative problem solver, self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Detail oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent proficiency in English
For more information please visit our website
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Filique Roosendaal op telefoonnummer +31882882833.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.