A career in digital forensic research!
As an Analyst in Forensic Technology, you will help our customers with complex technical IT issues. You will be challenged to advise the client on reputation & risk management, improve business processes, analyze & investigate, report on findings, and lay the groundwork of forensic readiness to anticipate new risks.
Your technical skills will be used to perform the life cycle steps of financial and digital crime. As an Analyst, you will be involved in investigations of alleged fraud and corruption, e-discovery, cybercrime, data analytics, compliance, and fraud risk management.
What are you going to do?
For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious recent graduate in Law, Criminology or Computer Science with experience in IT and a passion for digital forensic research. Within the team you will be trained to use your technical skills in these type of investigations.
You will work for national and international clients across all industries. With your team of technical experts, you will be working on forensic investigations like:
- Complex technical (IT) investigations
- Fraud, cyber, and corruption investigations
- Forensic research of data carriers like servers, laptops and mobile phones.
- Maintaining client contact during projects.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in a position within a growing team of colleagues with passion for the craft? And does your background match the profile below? Then we'd love to hear from you!
- A degree in Criminology, Law, Computer Science with experience in IT and a passion for digital forensic research.
- If you have not studied Computer Science, then you’ve gained IT experience during your studies in the form of job opportunities, internships, projects or other activities. (Standard office automation does not suffice)
- Knowledge and experience with programming and scripting languages like Perl, Ruby or C ++
- Proficient in English
- You have an eye for detail
- You are able to communicate clearly on complex issues, technical and non-technical
- You work well in a(n) (international) team and have a professional appearance-
- Experience with forensic investigations and experience with forensic software & databases is a pro but not a requirement
- Characteristics like integrity, accurate, independent, stress-proof and result-oriented
- You are able to combine your theoretical knowledge with hands-on experience
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to deliver top quality end products to clients
- Initiative and entrepreneurial