What impact will you make?
As an Analyst HR Transformation ServiceNow HR/IT you will work for a wide range of companies, from multinationals to government institutions. You will work within a multidisciplinary, often international team on diversified projects, focusing on the ServiceNow advising- and implementations for divers clients and projects. Help Deloitte’s clients with transforming their HR Function by means of digitalizing their HR environment, using ServiceNow as a prime engagement platform to realize this change.
This is how
- Consulting, configuring and translating business requirements into user stories for a sustainable ServiceNow HR Service Delivery implementation;
- supporting organizational changes and support in creating functional solution designs for ServiceNow HR/IT;
- defining, analyzing and/or implementing business processes, configure ServiceNow HRSD and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live;
- being responsible for specific (sub)deliverables of change requests;
- providing advice on new innovative ideas, releases and how to use them like HR Performance & Analytics, HR Big Data, HR Employee Center, HR Virtual Agent and Shared Service Center technology;
- contributing to business development of clients and accounts;
- performing quality assurance on ServiceNow HRSD and giving advice about HR IT Strategies, their design, and to create and improve these strategies.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. As part of the HR Strategy & Service Delivery team, you will share your expertise in the HR Transformation offering in Amsterdam (the Edge), all of whom are specialists in the broader Human Capital portfolio.
HR Transformation services partner with HR and business leaders to drive business results. HR operational scale and efficiency are a starting point for business driven HR services including HR strategy, processes and operations, technology, and sourcing: locally, globally, and in the cloud.
We are the market leader in shaping the future of the HR function by helping our clients to develop and implement overarching global HR strategies to transform how HR delivers services to better support the enterprise and its people. This includes transforming HR operations and payroll with leading HR cloud technologies (Workday HR, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle HR) and other analytic and mobile solutions that enhance service delivery, enable innovation, and reenergize the experience of the people, from frontline staff to leaders, employees to gig workers, administrators and faculty to students.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work remote;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, also for private use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. With your strong leadership skills and feel for cultural diversity and organizational structures, you inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of AnalystHR Transformation ServiceNow, you also have:
- A relevant Master’s degree (HR, Business or IT) with excellent academic results
- Profound Interest in HRIT solutions and processes;
- previous experience in managing multiple priorities and delivering quality commitments on time;
- strong business acumen, with ability to quickly translate theoretical concepts into practical outcomes that deliver business value;
- strong analytical skills, combined with excellent social and communication skills;
- excellent command of English (required) and Dutch (preferable).
Let's make impact. Apply now!
At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Campus Recruiter Marjolein Huiberts via +31 (0)88 288 3617