Boost your career at Deloitte Audit Advisory
Are you an ambitious and entrepreneurial professional currently in audit or with an audit background, looking to put your competence to work in helping clients? Do you want to use your audit knowledge and experience to work on advisory projects? If so, meet Deloitte Audit Advisory.
Deloitte Audit Advisory utilizes audit expertise in an advisory role to its clients; in essence this entails providing expert knowledge on accounting and internal control. For accounting, regarding the interpretation and implementation of current and future reporting standards based on various accounting frameworks (such as IFRS and NL GAAP) – ranging from specific accounting topics to accounting framework conversions. For internal control, regarding analyses and improvement of internal control.
The combined focus on accounting and controls in advisory projects, facilitates audit professionals not looking for repetitiveness. It requires auditors who look to work in a broader perspective; researching complex topics and translating these into robust but pragmatic solutions. This role is hence not only based on technical expertise but also requires intensive cooperation with clients.
In summary, Deloitte Audit Advisory is looking for professionals who are all about working in a team delivering high quality services, in combination with relationship building capabilities and a healthy dose of business development involvement.
Your role and responsibilities
This enthusiastic and multidisciplinary team consists of a dedicated core team with professionals involved with advisory services on a full-time basis. Next to the core team, a flex pool of audit professionals exists that prefers to work on audits as well. It is up to you!
Your role as (junior / senior) manager within Deloitte Audit Advisory is as follows:
- You provide high-quality advice to clients in the field of accounting and internal control;
- Together with the partner / director you bear the responsibility for expanding and maintaining client relations as well as thinking along about new services;
- You are involved in internal tasks for the team like planning, organizing team events, learning, etc.
- You are involved in drawing up and presenting proposals to clients.
- Completed (Post) Master's program in Accountancy / Controlling / Finance / Economics;
- Completed (or nearly completed) RA (or equivalent) course;
- Strong IFRS/NL GAAP skills
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within audit (Experience at Big 4 is an advantage);
- Affinity with Corporate, Fast Growing or Private clients (turnover € 250 - 1,000 million);
- You are fluent in English (Dutch is beneficial)
- Entrepreneurial in heart and soul. You think along with the client, work in a result-oriented way and you are a relationship builder;
- Innovative thinker with a strong focus on quality through a critical attitude and social involvement;
- You are a team player and value community development.
- You flourish in a dynamic environment in which not a single day or engagement is repetitive.
Are you interested in this position?
Contact Deloitte Audit Advisory today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your details.
Does the described function not suit you, but you know someone who fits perfectly in the outlined profile? Then send this vacancy onward.
For questions about this vacancy you can call:
Esther Rozenbeek (Recruiter) +31 (0) 88 288 1852
Albert-Jan Heitink (Partner) +31 (0) 88 288 0031
Christian Bout (Director) +31 (0) 88 288 4555
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.