Working as an Audit Manager focussed on capital markets transactions
Deloitte Offering Services (DOS) is a dedicated team focused on the capital market transactions including Initial Public Offerings (IPO), rights issues and bond offerings. Our team is specialized in technical accounting, auditing and financial reporting and has in-depth knowledge of capital market transactions.
We are a client-facing group experienced in advising companies on challenging and complex technical matters. We are committed to delivering integrated services with a focus on value and quality. As such our team is uniquely positioned to assist companies with the capital markets challenges they face.
You have the opportunity to join an enthusiastic and multidisciplinary team, which is growing and continually expanding its offerings and client base. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself as a capital markets expert. The successful candidate will assist in the provision of a range of different services provided by DOS, which may include:
- Providing specialist capital market transaction support to audit teams and clients.
- Perform IPO readiness support assignments for the client.
- Providing audit assistance to audit teams in capital market transactions.
- Advising clients on IFRS conversions.
- Assessing the impact of new accounting standards such as IFRS 15 and assisting clients with implementation.
- Performing financial statement accounting policy and prospectus reviews.
- Developing relationships with prospective clients and the ECM teams of banks and lawyers.
Are you an experienced Audit Manager?
Do you feel challenged by the job description? Are you entrepreneurial minded and are you keen to be involved in the expansion of DOS? If so, we would love to meet you!
Additionally, a successful candidate will meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of 6years relevant experience in either the audit practice or an (international) advisory role focussed on external reporting.
- Experience with (capital market) transactions, including preparing carve-out financial statements, converting historical financial statements from NL GAAP to IFRS and assisting with IPOs.
- RA (theoretically) completed or (equivalent).
- IFRS accreditation is required, experience with US GAAP is advantageous.
- Highly proficient in Dutch and English written and oral communication.
- Experience in business development, from opportunity identification to conversion into sales.
- Good ability to work in teams, as well as leading projects independently.
- Commitment to completing tasks and ability to meet tight timescales where necessary.
Deloitte finds the delivery of high quality work of great importance, we expect our employees to have a critical professional attitude and social involvement in your role.
Your career at Deloitte
With offices in the Netherlands and over 5,500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory. You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. In a friendly, open culture with lots of room for initiative. And on terms that suit your ambitions and needs, such as an excellent lease arrangement, a laptop, an iPhone 6 and a good pension. Top talent is eligible for fast promotion. Of course, we help where we can, with a balanced learning program, a tailored competency improvement model and continuous feedback.
The combination of our specialist auditing knowledge, industry expertise and continuous investment in our professional and technical skills make it possible for us to anticipate complex organizational problems for our customers and to think proactively with customers and to take action where necessary. Quality is our highest priority and together with our efficient audit approach and continued investment in technology these factors make it possible for us to provide global accounting and auditing services to our clients.