As a member of the project team an Audit Senior (Junior Manager) has a managing and motivating role. You will be responsible for the operational management of the team and you will have a pivotal role in the engagement performance and the reporting vis-à-vis our clients. Our practice is focused on growth, a goal we want to realize through entrepreneurship at all levels in our team. As a member of this enthusiastic and multidisciplinary team you will deal with:
- Preparing a service plan for the client, together with Partners and Managers
- Identifying problem areas and risks
- Partially determining the audit strategy
- Providing input for internal and external reports on the client
- Formulating advice for the clients
- Auditing complex items in the financial statements
- Assessing whether the financial statements meet the statutory requirements
Are you an experienced auditor and are you experienced in working within listed companies?
Does your background align with the following profile? Then we would very much like to meet with you.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as an auditor
- Knowledge of IFRS and possibly US GAAP
- Higher vocational education or scientific prior education and sufficient progress in the training to become a Dutch chartered accountant (or a completed CA, CPA, ACCA education)
- Experience in performing engagements (both national and international) within the non-FSI industry (e.g., Consumer Business, Manufacturing, Technology, Media, Telecom)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written. Speaking and writing the Dutch language is preferred.
- Good communicative skills
- The willingness to commit yourself to Deloitte Netherlands for at least two years.
The international practice
The team of the international practice (Core Audit) provides services to both large, international and listed companies and more nationally oriented organizations within several industries (both FSI and non-FSI). The practices are located in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Eindhoven.
The combination of our specialist audit knowledge, industry expertise and continuous investment in our professional and technical skills enable us to anticipate complex organizational problems with our clients and proactively join our clients in their thought processes and take action - if necessary. Quality is the stand out feature of our services and combined with our efficient audit approach and ongoing technology investments these factors enable us to offer our clients worldwide accounting and audit services.
With offices throughout the Netherlands and well over 5500 employees, Deloitte is a leading and innovative organization for Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory. You will work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams. In a congenial, open business culture with ample room for taking your own initiatives.
We have some openings in Rotterdam, Eindhoven as well.
For questions about Amsterdam or Rotterdam please contact Esther Rozenbeek (firstname.lastname@example.org or +31683911703)
For questions about Eindhoven, please contact Tanea Daniels (Tadaniels@deloitte.nl or +31 683 330 422)