Do you love crafting easy to use, fast and scalable microservices? Enjoy integrating different systems? Want to and code business logic using design patterns to create a maintainable and extendible solutions? Do you love polishing your skills and keeping current with new trends like GraphQL and Kubernetes? Do you want to work in a team where personal development is central?
We are looking for new colleagues to join our team, to deliver top back-ends for the high-quality Digital solutions that Deloitte Digital is known for. Joining our team means that you will be working in Agile teams, both from our Deloitte Digital office in Amsterdam as well as from client locations. Our team’s core values are:
- We are obsessed with the customer. We just love solving complex problems by applying the latest and greatest that technology has to offer, for our client; and to celebrate our successes together with them
- We nurture our talent and empower our people. Our experienced team across a broad technology spectrum offers you the guidance and tools to grow your skills, and also freedom to explore the latest technology offerings.
- We encourage to explore and create the future. The world is changing around us every day, it’s up to us to keep up and always search for new ways to solve problems using cool new technology.
- We connect to create impact. There are so many experts within Deloitte to connect with. Exchanging knowledge, ideas and dreams leads to amazing new solutions
We work hard every day to create meaningful high-quality digital experiences for our customers. This requires skilled back-end developers that take pride in the work and the quality that they deliver and don’t back down from tackling complex integration tasks. Our portfolio offerings span a wide variety of solutions like websites, portals, apps, platforms and Digital Reality solutions. We drive complete digital transformations powered with Digital Analytics, Marketing, AI, Blockchain and IoT.
As an individual joining our team, we expect that you feel comfortable working in an Agile team, working closely with the client and team members. Being a back-end developer, you should have:
- Completed a higher/university education in the field of computer science, or other relevant formal education experience
- Experience with writing high quality back-end or integration code, preferably in Java or C#
- Experience with version control solutions like Git
We would be really excited if you also have:
- Experience with designing and building APIs
- Experience with design patterns to build maintainable and extensible solutions
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
- Experience with Docker containers and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Experience with front-end programming (React, AngularJS) and integrating front-end with the back-end
Are you all of this and in addition a seasoned expert who can manage such implementations and oversee a team to ensure excellent delivery; mentor juniors within the team and help them achieve their career aspirations? We would love to talk to you as well.
The Deloitte Digital Team
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services.
We as Deloitte Digital are proud to be part of the world’s largest consultancy firm but we adapted a new model for a new age—we’re a digital consulting agency. That means we bring together all the creative and technology capabilities, business acumen, and industry insight needed to help transform our clients’ businesses. With our end-to-end capabilities, clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a new business vision to life with digital. Part business, part creative, part technology, one hundred percent digital.
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multi-disciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a career coach from our own team
Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement to get around easily, a laptop and an iPhone.