What impact will you make?
Our clients are faced with a Big Data revolution: caused by an exceptional growth of data from transactions, CRM, sensors and social media. Interesting insights can be made out of the increasing structured and unstructured data sources. According to Gartner, Deloitte is one of the leading service providers in the area of Big Data Analytics.
This is how
- To be able to store and analyse Big Data of our clients and obtain the maximum value out of it.
- You advise them on how to design and develop their future data architecture. Depending on the customers demand this can be by creating a real time report and dashboard and/or combining different internal and external sources.
- During these projects you will be both working on a technical solution and managing teams. You will be working along-side other Deloitte experts, such as Data Scientists, Architects, BI developers, etc. to realize Cloud solutions that help shape the future of global enterprises.
- You possess good problem solving skills to help address our clients’ most compelling Cloud needs.
- Capable to clearly and confidently present subject matter expert visions on current and future Data Intensive architecture related topics.
- Supervise architecture design, infrastructure design, build and deployment activities on multiple platforms.
- To give the best advice to the client, you will act in multidisciplinary teams, built-up out of the other expert offering within Deloitte. For example, you will be working in projects that focus on Customer Analytics, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Workforce Analytics in various sectors and industries.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your expertise in the Analytics & Cognitive portfolio in Amsterdam all of whom are specialists in the Strategy, Analytics and M&A offering.
The world is changing, fast. Competitors come out of nowhere, governments and regulators need faster and better insight, customers are demanding a more personalized experience, and volumes of data are doubling every two years. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor, helping our clients make intelligent decisions about how to consistently succeed in their market. You’ll partner with board-level clients to architect data-driven programs that transform their businesses, working with some of the most innovative technologies around. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department.
Working in creative, agile teams, you’ll help clients unlock the insight and value buried deep inside their organizations. You’ll help them modernize their data and analytics environments, and apply next generation AI and intelligent automation technologies. These are technologies driven by the transformational impact of AI-enabled, automated processes and optimized through human-centered design.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
- Based on your aspirations, you can opt for a specialist track in-case you have more affinity towards technology and can demonstrate deep skill in use of data engineering tools and/or technologies.
What you offer
- Graduated with a Master’s degree (like Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Science or Technical Business Administration);
- You have 3 to 6 years of professional experience in big data engineering with an established track record of making things that work at scale.
- Hands-on experience with the big-data eco-system - Hadoop, Yarn, Spark, Kafka, Flink, Cassandra, Kafka Streams, Luigi, Airflow
- You are familiar with concepts like Data Warehousing, Data Lakes and the use of traditional RDBMS (Terradata, SQL Server, Oracle), in-memory database systems (HANA, Hazel cast, etc) and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Experience with Scala, Python or Java programming languages
- Preferred experience with cloud computing environments - (Amazon EC2, Google Cloud, Azure)
- You have good communication skills and are capable of providing appropriate solutions in consultation with the client;
- You have an excellent command of the English language;
- You are driven, ambitious, you don’t let go of challenges until there is a solution, and you show involvement at the creation of a solution in practice
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.