What impact will you make?
Do you like working with new big data platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Map Reduce? Are you ready for the challenge to help our clients with their exponentially growing structured and unstructured data? Are you able to distill new business insights by combining data form many different sources? According to Gartner, Deloitte is one of the leading providers of professional services related to big data analytics.
This is how
- You will help our clients in the design and organization of their future data architecture in order to obtain the maximum value from all relevant data available. Depending on the customer’s needs this could be realized by creating real time reports and dashboards and/or combining different internal and external data sources.
- You will analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Support business initiatives by assessing the opportunity, tracking and optimizing the performance;
- You will be working side by side with other experts from Deloitte in order to come to a multidisciplinary perspective and solution. While doing so, you will for example be working on projects in the area of Customer Analytics, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Workforce Analytics in different sectors and industries.
- You need to know how to approach, interpret, and extrapolate from big data sets.
- You possess good problem solving skills to help address our clients’ most compelling Cloud needs.
- At Deloitte Consulting, the world’s biggest Consulting practice, you will advise top notch companies on the areas of growth, innovation, and strategy. You will see infinite opportunities for your customers. As business or IT-talent you are able to think of ‘out of the box’ solutions that lead to the best results, formulated in clear goals and realistic planning for your projects.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
The Analytics & Cognitive portfolio consists of three main disciplines: Data & Analytics Modernization (DAM), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Visual Analytics (VA). These teams represent our main skills and specialism but do not limit us in how individual team members can excel and master traits. The Analytics & Cognitive portfolio enable to tackle all kind of data and information business challenges. The teams work in close collaboration with each other and other servicelines.
- Data & Analytics Modernization: focusses on processing huge amounts of external and internal data (volume), preferably in real time (Velocity) and in a structured and unstructured form (Variety).
- Artificial Intelligence: Takes and static approach in creating a deeper understanding of data. This includes the use of methodologies such as Machine Learning, Clustering & Segmentation, Text Mining and Process Mining.
- Visual Analytics: Professions in getting across the business message by means of KPI Dashboarding, Advanced Visualisation and Storytelling with data.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
- Based on your aspirations, you can opt for a specialist track in-case you have more affinity towards technology and can demonstrate deep skill in use of data engineering tools and/or technologies.
What you offer
- Relevant working experience in a Big Data / Analytics environment as an Architect, Project Manager, and/or Analyst;
- Graduated with a Master’s degree (like Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Science or Technical Business Administration);
- Strong affinity with solving project-based business problems and ability to translate business requirements into a strategy
- Demonstrable experience with sustaining and extending a relationship with clients;
- Be a project manager with ambition;
- Be ultra-responsive and capable of making instant decisions, always kicking the ball forward.
- Strong business acumen, ability to communicate complex technical topics to cross-functional business stakeholders. Also ensure that proper approach is taken holistically to maximize a customer’s success;
- Contribute to the building and improving of business process across the team to facilitate efficiencies. Manage multiple tasks through appropriate prioritization, plan and delegation.
- Ability to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment; ability to influence
- Be responsible for sales and delivery of advisory jobs;
- You are familiar with concepts like Data Warehousing, Data Lakes and the use of traditional RDBMS (Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle), in-memory database systems (HANA, Hazel cast, etc) and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB);
- Utilizing cloud-based Data and Analytics platform solutions - Amazon, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud;
- Learn about new technology and methods, and how they could be applied for the benefit of our clients
- Relevant certificates (Spark, Hadoop / Cloudera, CBIP or Cloud) are a plus.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English language.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.