What impact will you make?
In this role you will be based from our Regional offices (Amsterdam) and work on (Agile) projects with our business and supporting functions. You will gather and build the business requirements that build and deploy cloud-based solutions in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services using a wide range of technologies and the full range of multi cloud services, working alongside people with a diverse range of skillsets.
This is how
To elicit and document business, functional and non-functional requirements working alongside senior stakeholders, as part of either discovery pieces of work or project delivery (including Business Cases) for (Agile) Cloud (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Webservices) projects within Deloitte. In addition, support of Cloud Services to evolve the Cloud practice within ITS. The focus will mostly be on Microsoft Azure cloud services.
Technical and business focused, with excellent process mapping, business writing and presentation skills, with experience of working as a dedicated Business Analyst on (Agile) Projects, ideally working in a professional services environments similar to Deloitte.
- Elicit & interpret business and technical requirements using a variety of elicitation techniques, using technology to communicate where appropriate.
- Write high quality Business Cases, Use Cases, Requirements Catalogues and User Stories.
- Provide analysis support to stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of a Cloud (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services) request to ensure that business requirements are delivered appropriately.
- Work closely with Developers, cloud engineers, architects, QA manager and operations teams to ensure that business requirements are accurately converted into technical solutions based on Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- Share, with Business Analysis team, experience and knowledge in order to enhance team intelligence and performance.
- Support the Cloud team when required, which is focused on Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
You will architect and build cloud-based solutions using a wide range of technologies and the full range of Azure & AWS services, working alongside people with a diverse range of skillsets
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What we offer
- A work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Role-related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- Continuous developments in ICT area
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
What you offer
- 5+ years’ experience in business analysis within a project delivery environment, with an excellent understanding of how business analysis can deliver value to an organization.
- Experience and knowledge of business analysis principles, methodologies and tools across both Waterfall and Agile projects.
- Experience with Cloud projects, which can be Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- Competent with Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) & Use Case or User Story (or Product backlog items) writing.
- Strong written, verbal & presentation skills, with an ability to communicate and influence across different layers of the organization.
- Ability to understand, interpret, present and challenge technical and/or complex information to colleagues at all levels of the firm.
- Strong listening skills with the ability to very quickly understand what is feasible and what not, in order to better manage user expectations.
- Experience with successfully managing scope in challenging environments.
- Ability to focus on detail, with the ability to deliver and present accurate and quality-driven documentation.
- Experience of developing & maintaining strong relationships with business stakeholders with the ability to challenge & influence where required.
Additional desirable competencies include
- Experience in professional services or an understanding of professional services business processes.
- A strong “can do” attitude with an ability to motivate colleagues to do the same.
- A role model in having a proactive approach, especially when managing stakeholder expectations.
- A role model as a team player with an ability to work collaboratively and positively with others in an open, friendly, flexible and facilitating manner.
- Professional and highly presentable at all times.
- Role model interpersonal skills, with gravitas to gain credibility and trust with senior staff.
- Diplomatic, yet persuasive with an ability to handle difficult conversations and confidently manage & influence senior stakeholders.
- An expert in logical/critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Confident and comfortable to work under pressure and manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work in a flexible environment, with an ability to decide which style of analysis and project delivery is appropriate.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.