What impact will you make?
An opportunity to evolve the Business Analysis practice within Deloitte.
Working with a variety of stakeholders across the firm, this role will grant you the opportunity to use and learn traditional and innovative tools and techniques to demonstrate how Business Analysis can enable positive business change across the Netherlands.
This is how
Your role will be to understand new requests from across our business, writing business case, process maps and requirements , so that IT projects deliver against business objectives. You will also influence the scope of Business Analysis project activity, aswell as working with other Business Analysts across North & South Europe to evolve our Business Analysis practice.
Professional and business focussed, you will have excellent process mapping, business writing and presentation skills, with experience of managing stakeholders at all levels.
Specific responsibilities include;
- Write high quality Business Cases, Use Cases, Requirements Catalogues and BPMN process maps in accordance with requirements of assigned work.
- Managing stakeholder expectations of time and effort.
- Influence and manage scope of Business Analysis project activity, ensuring optimal quality and cost.
- Contribute to a diverse team within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 6000 employees Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Audit, Tax, Consulting, Financial Advisory Services and Risk Services. Innovation and initiative are key.
Deloitte IT, with about 160 employees, provides information and communication technology, online services, access systems, audio-visual equipment, building management, facilities management and cabling for all Deloitte departments. IT professionals like to work with us because of innovative character of our activities. Our culture is described as dynamic, informal, innovative, social, international, team-oriented, results-oriented and challenging.
What we offer
- A work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Role-related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- Continuous developments in ICT area
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Mobility scheme
What you offer
- At least 5 years extensive Business Analysis experience within a project delivery environment, with an excellent understanding of how business analysis can deliver value to an organisation.
- Strong written, verbal & presentation skills, with an ability to communicate and influence across different layers of the organization in Dutch & English. Interview will be in English.
- Ability to understand, interpret, present and challenge technical and/or complex information to colleagues at all levels of the firm.
- Experience with successfully managing scope in challenging environments.
- Experience of developing & maintaining strong relationships with business stakeholders with the ability to challenge & influence where required.
- Competent with Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN), requirements elicitation techniques & Business Case writing.
- A strong “can do” attitude with an ability to motivate colleagues to do the same.
- A role model in having a proactive approach, especially when managing stakeholder expectations.
- A role model as a team player with an ability to work collaboratively and positively with others in an open, friendly, flexible and facilitating manner.
- Professional and highly presentable at all times.
- Role model interpersonal skills, with gravitas to gain credibility and trust with senior staff.
- Diplomatic, yet persuasive with an ability to handle difficult conversations and confidently manage & influence senior stakeholders.
- Logical/critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Confident and comfortable to work under pressure and manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work in a flexible environment, with an ability to decide which style of analysis and project delivery is appropriate.
- Desire to both develop individually and support Head of Business Analysis to continually review and develop BA team methodology and ensure a positive perception of the team.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.