Are you experienced in advising companies on their Technology Strategy? Are you ready for challenging projects where you manage large IT M&A programs, or assist in large (IT) organizational changes? Do you want to work in a team where personal development is central?
Within Deloitte CIO Advisory we are the tip of the spear, the partner of choice for clients’ most critical, complex, and disruptive technology challenges. As CIO Advisory consultants and managers we experience that in our everyday life, working in an organization that encourages initiative and wants to get the best out of you. We are looking for great candidates with 6+ years of experience to strengthen our team.
Your role as a CIO Advisory Manager
By using your experience on the edge of business and technology you will lead projects that deliver crucial value to our clients. Projects differ from fast paced strategy assignments that need to be done within weeks to big transformations that take months to complete. Typical projects and activities that you would take part in are:
- Mergers and acquisitions, from IT assessments to post-merger integration activities, working on M&A from beginning to end. Doing analysis on the IT landscape working towards a deal as well as post-merger integration activities like coordination of projects in application rationalization, data migration or systems integration.
- Technology transformation projects, from tool selection to execution and implementation. You will act as a linkin pin between business and technology by advising the leadership and/or CIO on crucial decisions.
- Analyzing the As-Is IT landscape of clients and contributing to the development of the strategy for the coming years, as well as working with the client to reach these strategic goals. For example writing a roadmap for making the move from on premise to cloud based solutions, as well as supporting the actual move.
- Developing the team, clients and yourself to enable sustainable growth in the fast changing business/IT environment. Sharing your best practices and continue your own development in new technologies and ways of working (i.e. Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Agile, DevOps).
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Graduated with a Master’s degree (like Business Information Management, Econometrics, Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or Informatics);
You have at least 6 years of relevant work experience, experience within consultancy would be favored;
You are able to advise clients on the edge of Business and IT and have a deep understanding of developments in specific industries;
- You are ambitious, commercial and you dare to be entrepreneurial;
You have a proven record in managing multidisciplinary teams;
You are driven by results and are able to adapt in rapidly changing environments;
You are analytically and communicatively strong;
You don’t let go of challenges until there is a solution, and you show involvement at the creation of a solution in practice;
You are a team player, you master the English language and speaking Dutch is a plus;
If you see a fit with the job description and meet the prerequisites, then we would be excited to meet you!
Our CIO Advisory Team
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services. Our CIO Advisory practice currently consists about 50 colleagues and is part of the Technology Service Area within Deloitte Consulting.
Our CIO Advisory practice is divided in three focus areas:
Technology Strategy: Portfolio management, Operating model, Governance
- Cloud & Infrastructure: Hosting & Cloud Strategy, Infrastructure transformation & migration
IT Mergers & Acquisitions: IT Due Diligence, Post-Merger Integrations, IT M&A Strategy
Please also see the points of view of our colleagues from CIO Advisory on The Digital era and Technology Operating Models: http://bit.ly/2DQaWtO
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor