Do you have extensive experience with cloud infrastructures and solutions? Are you interested in the latest developments in the field of IT? Make your next career step at Deloitte IT & Workplace Services delivering next generation cloud technology.
You will work as a cloud architect within the Architecture team on a variety of projects and initiatives. Think of on-premises workload migrations to cloud solutions, enablement and implementation of new cloud-based solutions, participation within development tracks and delivering projects. You will be involved in Deloitte Global architecture councils and other work groups. You will report to the Lead Architect and will act as an advisor to the IT&WS management team and business stakeholders.
You will perform the following activities
- Translation of business and IT (cloud) strategy to our roadmap and program portfolio
- Defining, modelling and maintaining high level design of architecture end state
- Developing low level designs and architecture of new cloud solutions
- Initiation and coordination of proof of concepts
- Transformation of business requests and requirements to cloud solutions
- Advisory on IT infrastructure including but not limited to cloud architecture and solutions
- Actively maintaining relationships with business and IT stakeholders
- Acting as the trusted advisor on IT cloud solutions towards business stakeholders
- For this role, your ideal background is as follows:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in IT cloud (and hybrid) architecture
- You have a Higher Vocational Education (HBO) or academic degree in IT or a related area
- In depth knowledge in the field of TOGAF, Agile and Scrum (certification is preferred)
- In depth knowledge on Microsoft Azure cloud architecture and/or Amazon Web Services cloud architecture (certification is preferred)
- All round knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility Suite
- You display strong knowledge in the field of identity and access management, federation and networking. Knowledge of Azure AD and ADFS is a plus
- Strong affinity with (data) security and privacy
You have a proven track record of successful adoption of new (cloud) technology at an enterprise level
What does Deloitte offer you?
- At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
As talent you will get all freedom and support to make the next step in your career. You will experience a steep learning curve. Next to this, we help you where possible, with a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a coach.
The Architecture Team
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 5000 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services.
Our Architecture Team is part of our IT & Workplace Services department within the Group Support Center. We differ from our competitors by coupling thorough functional process knowledge, analytical and creative skills to knowledge of IT systems and the newest innovations. We work from a business driven approach. The focus of our expertise is coupling business knowledge to IT, where we deliver our services to leading (international) companies in all industries. We deliver customized solutions to our customers, where every assignment offers a new challenge. Because of our project work, you will get in touch with different people, Business Functions and questions.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Mustafa Ajiach on +31882884836.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.