As a Cloud Security Architect, you will lead technical teams to architect, build out and deploy a cloud solution to support enterprise clients. This will require all dimensions of cloud architecture including:
- Architecting application designs using Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud and other leading cloud providers
- Evaluate information assurance/security standards and procedures
- Building, migrating and testing AWS environments and integration with other providers
- Recommend information assurance/security solutions to support customers requirements
- Assist security management in creating, reviewing and updating the information security strategy and roadmaps on a periodic basis
- Designing end to end application and data security
- Leading application migration projects including optimizing technical reliability and improving application performance Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms Implementing cost optimized solutions (based on usage, business requirements and budget)
Who are we looking for:
- Ability to architect enterprise applications using AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Understand cloud security for access identify management to security groups
- Understand how to deploy multi-tier application across a custom defined Virtual Private Cloud
- Ability to understand multi-level network environments with AWS and/or Azure
- Ability to design scalable, secure, reliable and efficient technical cloud ecosystems to support enterprise applications
- Knowledge different database types like DynamoDB or Redshift
- Experience with API and Gateway functions like Lambda and API Gateway (or equivalent)
- Experience with interconnecting networks with cloud environments
- Strong ability to architect cloud networks to be secure and robust
- Must have strong knowledge of cloud networks, routers, gateways, and vpn connections and be able to interconnect cloud environments with on premise networks
Deloitte’s Risk Advisory is comprised of approximately 600 professionals with diverse backgrounds. We service our clients in the fields of Reputation, Controls, Technology Enabled Solutions and Cyber Risk. Within these teams our professionals include, among others, data analysts, IT Risk consultants and Cyber Risk specialists. These complementary specializations allow us to support our clients in a broad spectrum of topics through interdisciplinary teams and bespoke solutions. We perform most of our work from the Amsterdam office.
The Cyber Advisory department under Cyber Risk is distinguished by its collegial and informal atmosphere, with about 160 professionals. Our professionals come from a wide range of backgrounds and personalities, and this environment is further emphasized by ample learning opportunities and constructive feedback on each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Given the strong growth of our practice, we are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
Your career path and working conditions
With several offices in the Netherlands and over 5,500 employees, Deloitte is a leading firm offering services in the fields of Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory. Our professionals are ambitious, highly educated and market leaders in various industries, and we work in an open and diverse environment with ample room for innovation and involvement. We offer our professionals competitive benefits such as a lease car arrangement, laptop, Iphone and an excellent pension scheme among others. High performance is rewarded accordingly with promotions, and we ensure that our professionals are able to achieve their own goals with a balanced learning program, a competency model and continuous feedback.