Are you experienced in advising companies on their cloud strategy, infrastructures and solutions? Are you ready for advising international companies in the areas of cloud, innovation, strategy and integration? Do you want to work in a team where personal development is central?
Within Deloitte Cloud Advisory we are the tip of the spear, the partner of choice for clients’ most critical, complex, and disruptive technology challenges. As Cloud consultants we experience that in our everyday life, working in an organization that encourages initiative and wants to get the best out of you. We are looking for great candidates with 2 to 6 years of experience to strengthen our team.
Your role as a Cloud Strategy Consultant
At Deloitte we bring together our knowledge of the business and technology to deliver the impact for clients in the area of cloud. You can contribute to or lead (parts of) projects differing from fast paced strategy assignments that need to be done within weeks to large transformations that take months to complete. You will often work for the senior management level of the client organization to set the strategic direction and drive the transformation.
Typical projects and activities that you would take part in are:
- Translating business and IT (cloud) strategy to roadmap and program portfolio.
- Developing a cloud target operating model and guiding the strategic decision making taking into account technology choices, people and organizational impact, financial impact and business benefits.
- Acting as the trusted advisor towards senior business stakeholders.
- Analyzing the as-is technology landscape of clients and contributing to the development of the strategy for the coming years, as well as working with the client to reach these strategic goals. For example writing a roadmap for making the move from on premise to cloud based solutions, as well as supporting the actual move.
- Technology transformation projects, from tool selection to execution and implementation. You will act as a linking pin between business and technology, translating business needs into actual requirements.
- Supporting clients in project management activities, being responsible for the deliverables of your project team and lead workshops for business development purposes.
- Developing the team, clients and yourself to enable sustainable growth in the fast changing business/IT environment. Sharing your best practices and continue your own development in new technologies and ways of working (i.e. Cloud, Agile, DevOps).
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Graduated with a Master’s degree (like Business Information Management, Econometrics, Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or Informatics).
- You have 2-6 years of relevant work experience as a consultant and/or other relevant experience within the field of Technology (preferably in the field of cloud).
- In depth knowledge on Microsoft Azure cloud architecture and/or Amazon Web Services cloud architecture is a plus.
- You are able to advise clients on the edge of Business and IT and you know what is going on in specific industries.
- You are analytically and communicatively strong.
- You are driven, ambitious, you don’t let go of challenges until there is a solution, and you show involvement at the creation of a solution in practice.
- You are a team player, you master the English language and speaking Dutch is a plus.
- You are commercial and you dare to be entrepreneurial.
If you see a fit with the job description and meet the prerequisites, then we would be thrilled to meet you!
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services. Our Cloud Advisory practice is part of the CIO Advisory service line within Deloitte Consulting.
Our Cloud Advisory practice focuses on three areas:
- Cloud Strategy
- Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Cloud Operating mode
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor