Deloitte Digital Customer Solutions is looking for a cognitive engineer
Are you an expert in artificial intelligence and do you want to work with cutting edge cognitive technologies? As a cognitive implementation engineer at Deloitte Consulting, the largest Consultancy firm in the world, you will help (inter)national companies transition into the world of AI by building advanced customized solutions with breakthrough cognitive software such as Amelia. You see endless opportunities for our customers at the intersection of business and the latest technological developments.
Deloitte Digital – Customer Solutions has a thriving (inter)national practice in the field of designing and managing customer relationship management solutions. Artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies such as Amelia, play an increasingly important role here. Within our Service Line clients are advised on strategic questions and implementations are supported.
Your role as a cognitive implementation engineer
As a cognitive engineer you will be responsible for the configuration and implementation of Amelia. You will design, implement, and understand business processes/automations to integrate Amelia with client systems. In close coorperation with subject matter experts you will take care of fine-tuning the overall experience of Amelia in the client’s environment. You will ensure alignment with client requirements and expectations and take care of a correct integration with other existing (backend) business processes and systems (e.g. Salesforce).
This is your chance to work in multidisciplinary project teams (‘onsite’ as well as ‘offsite’) with state of the art tools and applications on a variety of projects.
Your profile as a cognitive implementation engineer
If you are challenged by the above described vacancy, we would like to get to know you! In addition, you will meet the following job requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Completed Bachelor or Master’s degree (WO)
- Experienced in developing system integrations/interfaces/web services (e.g. via Mulesoft)
- Familiar with Linux/UNIX
- Experience with MySQL
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile/SCRUM is a plus
- Possess excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Have demonstrable interest in artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies
- Possess great communication and analytical skills and are able to find a solution in consideration with colleagues and the client
- Are result-oriented and able to ensure qualit
Your work area within Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Digital distinguishes itself through extensive market knowledge, analytical and creative skills combined with innovative technology knowledge. We provide our clients customized solutions which makes every assignment different. Our project-based way of working will get you in touch with many different people, companies and challenges. We approach the challenges of our clients through multidisciplinary teams.
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor