Deloitte Digital Customer Solutions is looking for a (sr.) consultant cognitive technology
Do you love working with cutting edge cognitive technologies to help our clients tap into the power of AI? Do you understand how technology like virtual assistants is going to take user experience to the next level? Would you like to develop the skills to help organisations adopt such technology?
We see a world where the need for instant, easy access and 24/7 services is the baseline. Customers simply expect less and less friction in getting what they want. To be successful, organizations thus have to deal with delivering value and quality fast in the complex omnichannel environment. For this challenge we believe virtual assistants provide a tremendous opportunity.
Within our Service Line, clients are advised on strategic questions and implementations are supported. You analyse, design, develop, deploy and optimize to create the best solution possible from start to finish. To do this, you see endless opportunities for our customers at the intersection of business and the latest technological developments.
Your role as a cognitive technology consultant
As a cognitive technology consultant at Deloitte Consulting, the largest Consultancy firm in the world, you will help (inter)national organisations transition into the world of virtual assistants. Deloitte Digital has a thriving (inter)national practice in the field of designing and managing customer engagement solutions. Artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies play an increasingly important role here.
You will be responsible for the analysis and the design of cognitive engagement solutions. What areas within our client’s organization are most attractive for a digital assistant? What is the value? What technology best covers the client’s requirements? Once you have established the right technology, you go for it. In close cooperation with client subject matter experts you design and implement the agent to handle end-to-end business operations. Within the client’s environment you fine-tune the overall experience and make sure all our client’s requirements are met.
This is your chance to work in project teams with engineers, UX designers, strategists and marketers with state of the art tools and applications on a variety of projects.
Your profile as a cognitive technology consultant
If you are challenged by the above described vacancy, we would like to get to know you! In addition, you will meet the following job requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Completed Academic Master’s degree
- Experience with business process analysis and modelling
- Strong understanding of the field of AI and the implications it has on business operations
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Background in or knowledge of the domains customer engagement, E-Commerce and/or shared service centres is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Agile/SCRUM is a plus
- Have demonstrable interest in artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies
- Possess great communication and analytical skills and are able to find a solution in consideration with colleagues and the client
- Are result-oriented and able to ensure quality
Your work area within Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Digital distinguishes itself through extensive market knowledge, analytical and creative skills combined with innovative technology knowledge. We provide our clients customized solutions which makes every assignment different. Our project-based way of working will get you in touch with many different people, companies and challenges. We approach the challenges of our clients through multidisciplinary teams.
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a coach