Deloitte Digital Customer Solutions is looking for a (sr.) consultant cognitive technology
Do you want to work with cutting edge cognitive technologies to help our clients tap into the power of AI? As a cognitive technology consultant at Deloitte Consulting, the largest Consultancy firm in the world, you will help (inter)national companies transition into the world of AI by designing and building advanced customized solutions on the Amelia platform. You see endless opportunities for our customers at the intersection of business and the latest technological developments.
Deloitte Digital – Customer Solutions has a thriving (inter)national practice in the field of designing and managing customer relationship management solutions. Artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies such as Amelia, play an increasingly important role here. Within our Service Line clients are advised on strategic questions and implementations are supported.
Your role as a cognitive technology consultant
You will be responsible for the analysis of business processes and the design of cognitive engagement solutions. You will analyse and design business processes to enable digital agents such as Amelia to handle end-to-end business operations. In close coorperation with client subject matter experts you will take care of fine-tuning the overall experience of Amelia in the client’s environment. You will be responsible for alignment with client requirements and expectations and work to ensure the business case and KPI’s are met.
This is your chance to work in multidisciplinary project teams (‘onsite’ as well as ‘offsite’) with state of the art tools and applications on a variety of projects.
Your profile as a cognitive technology consultant
If you are challenged by the above described vacancy, we would like to get to know you! In addition, you will meet the following job requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Completed Master’s degree (WO)
- Experience with business process analysis and modeling
- Strong understanding of the field of AI and the implications it has on business operations
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Background in or knowledge of customer service domain is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Agile/SCRUM is a plus
- Have demonstrable interest in artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies
- Possess great communication and analytical skills and are able to find a solution in consideration with colleagues and the client
- Are result-oriented and able to ensure quality
Your work area within Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Digital distinguishes itself through extensive market knowledge, analytical and creative skills combined with innovative technology knowledge. We provide our clients customized solutions which makes every assignment different. Our project-based way of working will get you in touch with many different people, companies and challenges. We approach the challenges of our clients through multidisciplinary teams.
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor