(Senior) Consultant Business Model Transformation
Designing new business models for our clients to meet their strategic objectives & guiding them through their business transformations. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a (Senior) Consultant Business Model Transformation at Operations Transformation you will manage projects, work streams and small teams. Your focus will be on designing, implementing and optimizing business and operating models, improve cost performance, and oversee the design of and lead large scale business transformations, to make our client’s strategies a reality. At Business Model Transformation (BMT), we work with the client, therefore you will spend most of your time with a multidisciplinary Deloitte team at the client. You are an essential first point of contact for our clients.
This is how
- Designing the future state operating model and make the business model a reality;
- Driving strategy implementation and converting the vision into concrete results;
- Tackling strategic and design choices with the client and defining the implications for the wider organisation;
- Improving cost performance and scalability in order to meet companywide profitability improvement plans and/or SG&A programs;
- Overseeing and connecting the dots in large transformations;
- Understanding the problem areas and risks affecting the client and providing solutions to problems ;and mitigating actions, based on best practices or other client experiences;
- Challenging the client on content and ideas based on your expertise to increase quality;
- Taking responsibility for internal and external reporting for the client;
- Managing and coaching the less experienced members of your team so they can perform optimally.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. In the Netherlands we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your expertise in the Operations Transformation offering in Amsterdam (the Edge), all of whom are specialists in the Business Operations portfolio.
“Whether functional or technical capabilities are your thing, you’ll work with cutting-edge technologies to help clients transform their technology platforms and business operations. Partnering with some of the world’s largest organizations, you’ll help COO’s, CFO’s, CIO’s and their teams realize their ambitions – from improving financial performance, to accelerating speed to market and delivering continuous innovation.”
“You’ll use your sector specific knowledge in both established and emerging markets to advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that will transform our clients’ core Business Operations.”
Business Model Transformation
“As a Business Model Transformation consultant you help customers to realize new growth opportunities, reduce costs, improve efficiency and stay ahead of changing client demands. With our broad range of expertise (operating model transformation, strategic cost transformation, real estate and location strategy), you help customers to determine and execute their strategic direction within the business operations domain. You will be part of a team that aims to drastically improve business performance. Business Model Transformation offers customized solutions from strategy to implementation, leveraging the full potential of technology and helping businesses to embrace modern technologies that help them thrive in today’s digital world.”
Working together with (international) colleagues on continuous (technological) improvements and innovation, for example in the field of data analytics and robotics, are central within Operations Transformation.
Consulting also has a major impact on:
Our working atmosphere is described by Hanneke Brouwer (Business Lead – Business Model Transformation) as follows:
"BMT consists of a diverse group of driven professionals who are consciously engaged in their own development, want to learn from each other and are always willing to help others. You can always find someone to talk to!"
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, you earn a share of the profit;
- flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- great career opportunities. Every 2 to 3 years you grow, depending on your ambitions and performance, to a new position;
- a development program that allows you to continue to develop;
- 26 vacation days per year and the possibility to purchase 15 vacation days per year;
- a 32-40-hour working week;
- the possibility to take a month of (unpaid) leave every year;
- an excellent mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash option, an annual public transport subscription or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension scheme;
- the possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the possibility to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of (Senior) Consultant Business Model Transformation, you also have:
- a relevant Master’s degree with excellent academic and pre-university results;
- between 3 and 6 years of relevant work experience;
- you are open to international projects and you have experience with working in a culturally diverse environment;
- strong analytical skills and systematic problem solving skills;
- you are eager to learn and enjoy finding new ways to solving complex problems;
- you continuously challenge yourself and strive to maximize your impact in your work and/or on society;
- excellent interpersonal- and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams;
- you are able to communicate complex ideas and analyses effectively;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English, knowledge of a third language is a plus
Let's make impact. Apply now!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? You can apply by uploading your CV, motivation and lists of marks from High school, Bachelor and Master. At Deloitte, we welcome all people who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For the answers, contact Senior Recruiter Annick van Hattem on +31 (0) 88 288 6389.