What impact will you make?
Are you capable of translating business risks into data-driven controls? Are you crazy about puzzling with large datasets and can you use them to quantify any business risks identified? Can you visualize data analysis results in a dashboard such that any CEO can readily understand them?
This is how
You will be assigned responsibilities from day one and you will advise leading clients on how to properly translate information issues into data‑driven solutions. You support clients in designing and building these data solutions and you report to your Deloitte superior and the client. You work in a rapidly growing team, with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with more than 50 colleagues in the Risk Analytics team in Amsterdam. Innovation in, for example, artificial intelligence and personal development are very high priorities in this department. Via this link you can read more about Risk Advisory in general.
Risk Advisory partner Marko van Zwam describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"We absolutely don’t like unnecessary hierarchy, and you can wear clothing you feel comfortable in at work. You’ll soon find out that, after a few days of working at the customer's location, it will feel like home when you come back."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week; We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone you can also use for personal purposes;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- great growth opportunities: depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
Are you challenged by the above job description? Then we will be happy to meet you! You should also meet the following conditions:
- You have recently completed a quantitatively-oriented higher vocational or university education, such as Econometrics, Informatics, Mathematics or Business Analytics.
- You have an affinity for programming in SQL and/or Python.
- Your knowledge covers an appropriate mix of analytical, IT and - financial - data.
- You work well within a team and you have a professional attitude.
- Attributes like analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented come natural to you.
- You are capable of completing projects while being pressed for time and you have the ambition to develop yourself.
- You are willing to travel.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. We, at Deloitte, welcome everyone who can bring in more quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Recruiter Emma Kok