Consultant Data Science Financial Advisory
What impact will you make?
The projects within Financial Advisory (FA) are becoming more and more data driven and we are therefore expanding and improving the data science capabilities of FA. The FA data science team supports our professionals with data driven solutions and shares insights with clients.
This is how
- using your technical skills in order to create data insights for the client and solve challenging client related questions;
- solving complex puzzles and extracting insights from large arrays of (un)structured data;
- translate the data through advanced techniques into less complex information which allows you to tell a story to our clients;
- apply advanced statistical and programming techniques to solve our clients’ questions.
At Deloitte. The biggest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory , Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we can count on 5.500 employees working at 15 offices. Worldwide Deloitte has about 250.000 employees in over 150 countries.
Our Financial Advisory (FA) practice consists of four disciplines; Benefits & Pension Advisory, Real Estate & Partnerships, Forensic & Financial Crime and Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
Our atmosphere is described by our Director FA Sebastiaan de Leeuw den Bouter:
“Within FA there is an energetic and informal atmosphere that is designed by ambitious professionals with different backgrounds”.
What we offer
Our employment benefits suit your ambition and needs and include an excellent leased car scheme, a laptop, an Iphone, and an excellent pension scheme. Top talent rises fast in our organization. Of course we will help you where we can, with a balanced training program, a customized competence model and continuous feedback
What you offer
In case you are enthusiastic about this, quickly check whether you meet our requirements:
- you have completed a quantitative Master, for example Econometrics, Informatics, Mathematics, or Business Analytics;
- you have got 2-3 years of working experience where you brought your programming experience into practical solutions for the business;
- you work well within a team;
- knowledge of (some) Dutch is an advantage;
- knowledge of finance is an advantage;
- the team will be located in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. You are willing to travel to/from these locations.
Let’s make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application before the closing on November 1st 2018. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are curious to get to know you!
If you have questions or interested please upload your details by clicking the button below.