Would you like to move HR into the new digital era and improve our customers employee experience?
As an HR Technology consultant you will work for a wide large range of companies, from multinationals to government institutions. Projects will be very diverse and could include launching a new HR strategy, a worldwide implementation of a new HR model, improve the overall quality of HR to giving guidance in mergers or acquisitions of organisations. Overall, you will help improve your client’s HR function through the newest technology and improve their employee experience.
Within the Human Capital practice lies the HCM Cloud service line, which focuses on Cloud HR solutions. The HCM Cloud service line offers true Cloud applications enabling customers to transform their HR department and change the way they operate by empowering their workforce with self-service, real-time reporting and analytics and mobile apps. Deloitte serves our customers by offering the best cloud solutions like Workday, Oracle HCM and SuccessFactors.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team on diversified projects where you will use the newest trends within Human Capital. Help Deloitte’s clients in transforming their HR Function in achieving success with their employees and achieve greatness. HR Technology is the future, be a part of this change.
Do you have the ambition to manage your own client deliverables and (co)lead a work stream of a project?
Other responsibilities are:
- Consulting, configuring and implementing digital HR solutions (create and perfect HR business processes, organisational structures, reports and analytics, integrations with other systems and others);
- Responsible for specific (sub)deliverables in a project team. Define, analyse and/or implement business processes, configure Oracle and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live;
- Supporting organisational changes and support in change management;
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas and how to use them like HR Analytics, HR Big Data, HR Portal and Shared Service Center technology;
- Contributing to business development of clients and accounts;
- Quality assurance on HR IT Systems and give advice about HR IT Strategies, their design, and TOM create and improve these strategies.
If you're an HR Technology professional and like to feel challenged
We’re interested in meeting you! We are looking for you if you see yourself moving HR into the new era, working with digital technology using consulting skills, and meet the following requirements:
- You have a university degree (studies like HR, IT related studies and Business studies);
- You have 2-4 years of relevant consultancy experience or practical HR Technology experience in the area of Talent Management and in specific On and Off Boarding;
- Strong career focus on Oracle HCM Cloud Technology;
- You have experience with project work within a team;
- You have the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Entrepreneurial and commercial skills;
- Fluent in English.
Deloitte Consulting is one the biggest consulting firms across the world. At Deloitte we work together with top 200 companies in the areas of growth, innovation and strategy. From day 1 you will work together with your client to deliver the best results.
Additionally, there are interesting employment conditions, such as a company car, great pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone 8. High potentials will rise quickly. Besides the interesting benefits, we will support you where we can by providing you with a very interesting learning program (including several certifications), a tailored competency model, your own Performance Manager and continuous feedback.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Lara Alma on +31882887670.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.