Move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer employee experience.
What impact will you make?
As a HR Technology Consultant in the ServiceNow team, you will work within a multidisciplinary, often international team on diversified projects, focusing on the ServiceNow advising- and implementations for divers clients and projects. Help Deloitte’s clients with transforming their HR Function by means of digitalizing their HR environment, using ServiceNow as a prime platform to realize this change. Technologies like ServiceNow are the future of HR and are able to improve both the experience of the employee, as well as HR efficiency for the employer. Help organizations to realize that future!
This is how
- consulting, configuring and implementing digital ServiceNow solutions (create and optimize HR business processes, Configure and develop HR Service portals, develop workflows, based on organizational structures, design report & analytics applications, integrations with other systems and others);
- providing advice on new innovative ideas, applications, configuration & developing and how to use them within the ServiceNow platform;
- guiding organizations, as well as their employees in the organizational changes that an innovation like ServiceNow now entails;
- responsible for specific (sub)deliverables in a project team. Define, analyze and/or implement business processes, configure ServiceNow and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live;
- providing advice on new innovative ideas and how to use them like HR Analytics, HR Big Data, HR portal and Shared Service Center technology;
- contributing to business development of clients and accounts;
- quality assurance on HR IT Systems and give advice about HR IT Strategies, their design, and TOM create and improve these strategies.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries. You share your expertise with the almost 500 colleagues of our Consulting department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: See an example here.
Senior Consultant Jenna Everly describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“The mentorship culture is strong across the global firm and I always feel supported while I constantly learn new skills and expand my knowledge.”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of HR Technology ServiceNow Consultant, you also have:
- a university degree (HR, Business or IT);
- 2-4 years of relevant consultancy experience or practical HR Technology experience;
- Experience in ServiceNow HR Service Delivery;
- experience with project work in (international) teams;
- strong leadership skills;
- strong analytical skills;
- the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice;
- a feel for cultural diversity and organizational structures;
- the ability to work in international teams;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Let¿s make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position before [add deadline]. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lotte Veerman on +31 (0)88 288 7846.