Move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer employee experience. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Within the Human Capital practice lies the HCM Cloud service line, which focuses on Cloud HR solutions. The HCM Cloud service line offers true Cloud applications enabling customers to transform their HR department and change the way they operate by empowering their workforce with self-service, real-time reporting and analytics and mobile apps. Deloitte serves our customers by offering the best cloud solutions like Workday, Oracle HCM, SuccessFactors, Salesforce, ServiceNow and Oracle HCM Cloud. You will use these cloud solutions to optimize HR at a diversity of organizations.
As a HR Technology Consultant within the Oracle HCM team, you will work within a multidisciplinary, often international team on diversified projects, focusing on the Oracle HCM Cloud advising- and implementations for diverse clients and projects. Help Deloitte’s clients with transforming their HR Function by means of digitalizing their HR environment, using Oracle HCM Cloud as a prime platform to realize this change. Technologies like Oracle HCM Cloud are the future of HR and are able to improve both the experience of the employee, as well as HR efficiency for the employer. Help organizations to realize that future!
This is how
- Consulting, configuring and implementing digital Oracle HCM Cloud solutions (create and optimize HR business processes, Configure and develop HR Service portals, develop workflows, based on organizational structures, design report & analytics applications, integrations with other systems and others);
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas, applications, configuration & developing and how to use them within the Oracle HCM Cloud application;
- Guiding organizations, as well as their employees in the organizational changes that an innovation like Oracle HCM Cloud now entails;
- Responsible for specific (sub)deliverables in a project team. Define, analyze and/or implement business processes, configure Oracle HCM Cloud and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live;
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas and how to use them like HR Analytics, HR Big Data, HR portal and Shared Service Center technology;
- Contributing to business development of clients and accounts;
- Quality assurance on HR IT Systems and give advice about HR IT Strategies, their design, and TOM create and improve these strategies.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. You share your expertise with the 200 to 250 colleagues of our Human Capital department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact.
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- Great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- A development program that helps you keep developing;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A 40-hour working week;
- A time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- The opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- A good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of HR Technology Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant, you also have:
- A university degree (HR, Business or IT);
- 2-4 years of relevant consultancy experience or practical HR Technology experience;
- Experience in Oracle HCM Cloud and HR Service Delivery;
- Experience with project work in (international) teams;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- The ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice;
- A feel for cultural diversity and organizational structures;
- The ability to work in international teams;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Irene Huttinga on +31 (0)88 288 2066.