Inspiring an Cyber team to deliver unprecedented performance, and impressing your clients with knowledge and expertise. At Deloitte.
Make an impact that matters
As a Consultant Identity and Access management (IAM) you will contribute to the growing team of Cyber Advisory professionals with a passion for Cyber Security. In this role your focus will be on the IAM domain, and you will be able to discuss with clients on issues surrounding IAM with regards to the client environment and propose actionable solutions for implementation in the organization.
This is how
- advising clients on IAM content and provide solutions that fit their environment and are in line with other cyber risk services;
- executing assignments on an operational level while maintaining the outstanding quality of work that is expected from Deloitte;
- defining or improving IAM vision & strategy, governance, processes and (functional) design at the client with regards to the industry environment;
- supporting the client in the selection and implementation of IAM solutions across the organization, both from a business and technical perspective;
- added value in proposals related to IAM.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with more than 200+ colleagues from our Cyber Risk department in Amsterdam. The Identity Cyber Team is located within Cyber Risk. Within this team there are 10 IAM experts who are part of a close and enthusiastic IAM community in the Netherlands of approximately 30 colleagues and more than 100 worldwide. IAM is a team with growth ambitions and we are looking for the right person with the right DNA to continue building together. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
Junior Manager Hanna Neeft describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“ From day one I felt at home. In our team, everyone is encouraged and supported to become the best version of themselves, and therefore to make an impact that matters both individually and as a team".
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
- an university degree. This can either be a master's degree or a bachelor's degree;
- knowledge of IAM products and protocols such as identification, authentication and authorization, on-premise/cloud-based;
- an understanding of all aspects within safety, such as prevention, detection and response;
- working experience in a commercial environment;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- a strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude, including the ability to develop relationships with clients as well as peers from diverse backgrounds.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Campus Recruiter Deqa Warsame on +31620653455.