Are you an ambitious entry-level employee or do you have at least two years of work experience in project or program organizations? And do you envisage yourself to be the go-to Deloitte consultant? Then this is something for you!
You and your Project Risk Advisory (PRA) colleagues are the go-to people if clients need advice about or reviews of projects, programs or portfolio management as part of complex business transformations. These include SAP/ERP implementations, strategic programs or infrastructure/engineering projects. You advise clients about Project Management issues and you collaborate in teams together with Deloitte colleagues from various disciplines. You will specifically focus on the efficient and effective implementation of programs and Project Management.
As a Consultant you will learn more about the fields of project and program management, quality assurance, and project analytics. You will be able to use your knowledge and experience to implement quality project control during projects and programs. You will collaborate with clients and you will be involved in daily operational management. This may include the preparation and implementation of project plans and strategic progress reports.
PRA Consultants are energized by analyzing and solving project and program issues. They are always eager to increase both their theoretical and practical knowledge about project, program and risk management. You are the type of person who is always looking for ways to better align systems and processes with business issues. What’s more, you will be engaged in challenging engagements within different sectors, such as the financial sector (banks and insurance companies), the public sector, the consumer industry, and the technology, media and telecommunication sector.
What are the engagements for which PRA is hired?
Project Risk Management:setting up and supporting risk management projects and programs. As you go through the various risk management cycle steps (identification, prioritization, management, reporting & monitoring), you will help projects and programs deal with risks in a controlled manner.
Program Management (Office):supporting the implementation of complex transformations performed by Risk Advisory, including components like risk management, planning, scope management and the preparation of management information. The area of work likewise includes knowledge and skills related to IT management involved in data migration, test strategy/implementation, IT controls, and programming.
Predictive Project Analytics:predictive project analysis uses a project assessment methodology to provide insight into the probabilitiesof success of projects and programs and how to immediately reinforce them while the implementation is being performed. The predictive value allows this to be performed before and during the implementation instead of afterwards.
Project Reviews:the implementation of Project Reviews and Project Quality Assurance (PQA) so as to obtain insight into the current status and progress of major projects/programs, such as SAP/ERP implementations, cyber transformations or infra projects, and providing recommendations for a successful realization of the project objective.
Portfolio Risk Management:perform portfolio risk assessments to guarantee that the portfolio risk profile meets an organization’s strategic objectives.
Your profile: analytical, good communication skills, and an affinity for IT
Are you challenged by the above job description? Then we will be happy to meet you! You should also meet the following conditions:
- You have a university degree in Business & IT, Information Studies, Information Sciences/Information Management, Technical Business Administration, (Administrative) Informatics, Business Information Management, Informatics & Economics or similar (technical) studies OR Business Administration/Business Economics/Economics with an affinity for IT would be preferred
- A university degree (Master) or currently taking part in an RE program would be preferred
- 0 - 2 years of work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- You have good communication skills and you are capable of consulting and collaborating with colleagues and/or clients to find the appropriate solutions
- You are interested in Program and Project Management, which is reflected in your choice of study, your internship, and any work experience you may have
- In addition to your study you have been actively engaged in extracurricular activities in a student society, board, committee, or a sports club
- It is preferable for Consultants to already be familiar with the terminology and standard Project Management methodologies (PRINCE2/MSP/Agile/ITIL)
- It is preferable for Consultants to have an affinity for IT
- It is preferable for Consultants to have worked in a commercial environment, at Dutch or international (corporate) companies
- You have excellent proficiency in Dutch and English
Your field of work within Risk Advisory
Risk Advisory employs around 700 professionals in four different service areas;
- Governance, Regulatory & Risk (GRR)
- Control, Transformation & Assurance (CTA)
- Cyber Risk Services (CRS)
- Technology Enabled Solutions (TES)
The people working within these four competences include Data Analysts, IT Auditors, Internal Auditors, Risk Consultants and Security experts. All of them are experts in their own field, which is why they complement each other excellently. It is also why teams regularly include a mix of competences. Our services are mainly supported from the Amsterdam office. You will often be working at our clients’ premises, either in the Netherlands or abroad.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Elise Guit op telefoonnummer 088-2888780.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.