Consultant Regulatory Response Analytics
Would you like to contribute to the fight against financial crime using your data analytical skills?
Do you have an affinity with advanced statistical analysis and do you want to discover what these analyses could mean for risk management within various (inter)national organizations? Could you, by visualizing and explaining these data analytics, make a big impact on the management of our clients? If the above applies to you, a job as a Consultant Regulatory Response Analytics could be a perfect next step in your career.
From day one you will get responsibilities and will advise your clients how leading advanced data analysis techniques can help in the fight against financial crime and controlling risks. You will assist clients with the design and construction of this data analysis, and report to your Deloitte supervisor and clients. You will be working in a fast growing team, with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
If you are challenged by the above job description, we would like to meet you!
Additionally, you have to meet the following conditions:
- You have recently completed a quantitatively oriented university degree, such as (applied) mathematics, econometrics, physics or a quantitative specialization within the social sciences.
- You have experience with programming (knowledge of SQL, SAS, R, Python or Hadoop is an advantage!).
- You have a good mix of statistical skills, affinity with IT systems and knowledge of financial business.
- You operate well in a team, and you have a professional attitude.
- Characteristics like analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented summarize you perfectly.
- You can complete projects under time pressure and you have the ambition to develop yourself.
- You don’t mind travelling
Your work field within Risk Services
Within Risk Services, approximately 400 professionals with diverse backgrounds are active. We distinguish three competencies: Reputation, Control and Security. Within these three competencies work data analysts, forensic researchers, IT auditors, internal auditors, financial risk consultants and security specialists, amongst others. Because each professional is specialized in his own field, they complement each other perfectly. Teams are regularly compiled from the various competencies. Our services are primarily supported by the Amsterdam office. The Forensics team consists of approximately 50 employees and has the ambition to grow strongly through the coming year.
Your career and working conditions
With 18 offices in the Netherlands and more than 4,500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Audit, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory Services. It means that you work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams, in an open and professional corporate culture with plenty of room for innovation and initiative. Thereby we offer you working conditions that suit your ambitions and needs, like a good lease arrangement, a laptop, a phone and an excellent pension scheme. Top talent promotes very quick at Deloitte. Of course we will help as much as possible, with a balanced learning program, continuous feedback and a personal competency model.