What impact will you make?
You help organizations to develop strategies, processes and improve their internal policy framework to prevent financial crimes such as money laundering, terrorism financing and sanction evasion.
This is how
- Analyze and assess the current processes;
- Identify gaps in compliance programs of our clients;
- Design, assess and transform processes, controls and infrastructure;
- Translate (changes in) laws and regulations, such as the Wwft and advise on the interpretation of laws by the regulator;
- Make a contribution in various projects with external parties and stakeholders.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we have more than 5,500 employees from 15 offices. Worldwide, Deloitte has around 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries.
The Forensic team is part of the Financial Advisory (FA) service line. Within this service line, innovation and personal development are of paramount importance. Of course, The Forensic team is part of the Financial Advisory (FA) service line. Within this service line, innovation and personal development are of paramount importance. Of course, FA also makes an impact..
Within the Forensic team that is the undisputed market leader you share your expertise with about 70 colleagues. The team has 4 focus areas to help our client in the best possible way. These areas are:
- Investigations - responsible for the investigation and research when a financial crime is suspected or committed;
- Financial Crime Advisory - mainly responsible for the optimization of processes to prevent financial crime;
- Financial Crime Analytics - responsible for the data analyses and drawing conclusions about the financial crime risks of a company;
- Forensic Technology & eDiscovery - mainly responsible for digital forensics and eDiscovery investigations.
You share your expertise with about 70 colleagues within the Forensic team. The team falls under the Financial Advisory (FA) service line. Within this service line, innovation and personal development are of paramount importance.
Our working atmosphere is described by Director Karin de Jong as follows: "we are working hard on a serious subject that can be dangerous for the customer and for the world, but we have a lot of room for humor and joy within the team".
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit with us;
- growth opportunities;
- a development program through which you continue to develop continuously;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
- a time-for-time regulation for overtime hours;
- the possibility to take one month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension plan;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
What you offer
- You have finished a Master program: Economics, Business, Criminology, Organizational Sciences or a law degree;
- you have relevant work experience and experience working within financial crime and you like to make the connection with innovation;
- you know how to find the right balance between listening to the client and asking critical questions;
- you are an ambitious energetic team player who likes participate in our social activities.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We would like to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition.