Would you like to transform the HR Function enabled by the newest technology?
Every company, big or small, uses some form of system to manage their employee data. Smaller companies may use a simple Excel spreadsheet or perhaps even a piece of paper, but larger organisations will require more sophisticated systems. These systems cover everything from recruitment, basic employee data processing, performance management and payroll.
Deloitte can add value by partnering with our clients to enhance their HR function. We do this through technology, allowing our clients to do these tasks quickly, efficiently and in a controlled environment. In recent years, this has been pushed to the forefront of our client’s minds and we have seen a rapid increase in demand for our expertise in the design and implementation of their HR Application solutions.
In recent years a new breed of ‘Cloud’ applications has entered the market, which focus on simple processes and enhanced user experience. Workday is a significant player providing HCM solutions and services to large national and multi-national clients. Our Workday team has a deep understanding of the software, and we help our clients to implement Workday.
A key role of our Workday team is to define and deliver a method for the movement of HR data to and from the Workday application. This service is provided by our Workday Integration team. Our Integration team analyses our client’s enterprise application ecosystem to assess the best approach for introducing Workday to fully support the client’s HR Transformation strategy. This team utilises a variety of tools to build custom and complex integrations to enable Workday to interact with other client systems. Workday Studio is one of these tools and is a powerful Eclipse IDE plug-in which provides developers the capability to both reuse available Workday Integration components and to create custom Java classes. Additionally, Workday includes other tools to support data movement and manipulation of the standard Workday XML output file through the use of programming technologies such as XSLT scripts.
The responsibilities of a Workday Integration Consultant
A (Senior) Consultant within our Workday Integration practice will have responsibility for:
- Building relationships and personal networks
- Studying towards a professional Workday qualification
- Providing Workday expertise and advice to multinational clients
- Working with client teams to deliver and manage projects with high quality deliverables, on time and within budget
- Liaising with functional leads to ensure the design and configurative functional solutions are achievable and deliver quality assurance
- Developing deep understanding of internal business functions such as HR, Payroll and IT
- Identifying Integration design requirements and supporting the build of the system
- Utilizing Various Connectors such as PICOF, PECI, and Core Connector for Worker to send data to the downstream systems
- Developing Reports using Workday`s Report Writer to match client Requirements
- Developing Custom Interfaces to various Middleware Systems, Payroll Vendors using Workday Studio
- Leveraging Workday`s Web Service APIs to extract/update Data from/into the system
- Managing project activities based on Workday methodology and quality checkpoints
- Supporting project management team and producing deliverables
- Supporting logistics and budget management for the project management team
If you're an HR Technology professional and like to feel challenged
we’re interested in meeting you! We are looking for you if you like to work within HR, Technology, Consulting and meet the following requirements:
- You have a university degree (studies like HR, IT related studies and Business studies)
- You’ve 2-6 years of relevant HR Technology experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and leadership skills
- Knowledge of general programming concepts
- A desire to retrain and become Workday certified!
Deloitte Consulting is one the biggest consulting firms across the world. At Deloitte we work together with top 200 companies in the areas of growth, innovation and strategy. From day 1 you will work together with your client to deliver the best results.
Additionally, there are interesting employment conditions, such as a company car, great pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone. High potentials will rise quickly. Besides the interesting benefits, we will support you where we can by providing you with a very interesting learning program (including several certifications), a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.