Help organizations to achieve their strategic objectives in performance and growth by preparing their workforce for the Future of Work. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Both social and technological- and trends are having an increasing impact on our lives and work. Disruptors to the nature of work have been delivered by technology innovation, a growing demand for new skills & human capabilities, changing employee expectations, shifting labor demographics and inclusion/diversity strategies, new workforce models, and the evolving business environment with all its regulatory changes. The speed at which we continuously have to adapt is faster than ever before. COVID-19 has only accelerated this. If organizations want to remain successful in the future, this requires changes in the human capital domain.
As a Workforce Transformation Consultant you help people and organizations achieve their strategic objectives in performance and growth by preparing their workforce for the Future of Work. You understand the talent challenges of individuals and organizations and together with a project team, you will offer innovative approaches and organizational development solutions. As a Consultant, you will support senior colleagues in projects at clients in one of our expertise areas including; Talent Strategies, Strategic Workforce Planning, Rewards, Well-being, Learning advisory, Learning experience and Learning technology.
This is how
- participate in team problem solving efforts and work towards an approach for the client to address their challenges;
- conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports and explanatory visuals for our clients;
- maintain responsibility for the delivery of high quality work products;
- actively expand consulting skills and professional development through facilitated learning and daily interaction with clients and colleagues, supported by a coach as well.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 280,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
The workforce transformation team is part of the Human Capital Consulting department in Amsterdam. This means you share your expertise with around 300 Human Capital consulting colleagues, of which 50 are in your own potential future team. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important: see an example here.
Director Marquella Hoogervorst describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“We interact in a very relaxed way. Everyone talks to everyone, whether you’re a Partner or a Trainee, your input is valued not only during projects or at the office, but also during our regular social and team events.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme and an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- state of the art building facilities including wireless phone charging points, open / collaboration spaces and secure bike parking on site;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the practicalities of the job, you are ready for anything. You have the courage and enthusiasm to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. With your excellent social and communication skills you are able to build strong relationships with your colleagues and clients. For this role you also have:
- a minimum of 2 years of working experience in Talent, Learning, Reward and/or Employee Wellbeing;
- a master’s degree (preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or Learning & Development);
- proven affinity with L&D/HR/ Talent/People data/Digital technologies and tools;
- participated in relevant extracurricular activities during your studies such as: student/study association, relevant committees, voluntary activities, studying abroad and/or internships.
- an analytical, goal-driven and practical mentality;
- willingness to travel and work internationally (primarily in Europe);
- excellent command of both written and spoken English (required) and Dutch (preferred)
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? To find the answers please contact Sjeel Tienstra via the details below.