Helping our growing and ambitious firm navigate the future with confidence, by making clear, timely and inspirational strategic choices At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Deloitte is on an unparalleled path to undisputed leadership in the market for professional services. The unmatched breadth and depth of our knowledge and skills uniquely positions us to solve the toughest challenges of our time, together with our clients. You will lead a newly to be formed, focused team that supports the Executive Board. You will report into Emeric van Waes. Together you will set the Strategy following the trademark Monitor Zoom out – Zoom in methodology and drive its execution.
This is how
- projects regarding Corporate and Business Unit Strategy;
- periodic zoom out (market trends, key innovations, competitive analysis, etc.) research;
- periodic zoom in (performance against strategy of Business and Industry teams) research;
- M&A strategy / due diligence;
- business Cases;
- content support for strategic executive communication;
- strategic PMO.
Deloitte is the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with in a small and focused team of our Group Support Centre in Amsterdam. In this department, dedication to the success of Deloitte and personal development are very important.
CEO Hans Honig describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“The Corporate Strategy team is fundamental to the success of Deloitte. I rely heavily on them for strategic decisions and their execution”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40-hour working week;
- an open and informal working atmosphere
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Corporate Strategy Office Director, you also have:
- analytical and interpersonal excellence, as well as demonstrated leadership;
- a strong intellectual curiosity and appetite for learning;
- specific interest in corporate strategy, as well as commitment to your personal goals and developments, to our firm to our community and its values;
- a firm understanding of stakeholder management and how strategy turns into action
- a university or bachelor's degree;
- above average grades (in high school, university, MBA);
- at least 10 years of relevant working experience in corporate strategy or strategy consulting and strategy execution role;
- previous experience at Deloitte or comparable professional services organizations is a plus;
- ability to oversee and guide several projects ;
- strong analytical and systematic problem solving skills;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English, proficiency in Dutch is a plus.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position before April 15th. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For the answers, contact Senior Recruiter Maud van den Berg on +31 (0) 88 288 0796.