Developing compelling and differentiated sales materials for our largest and most strategic sales opportunities.
What impact will you make?
This is a great opportunity to join the award-winning Deloitte Creative Sales Excellence team. As part of our team, the Creative Artworker will be a design assistant that provides both design and artwork support requirements for the firm’s sales material for our largest and most strategic sales opportunities. Working in conjunction with the Pursuit Coach, Pursuit Lead, Communications Specialists and Senior designers to develop compelling and differentiated sales material ensuring the highest quality and impact where our clients’ need it most. The role will also entail a high amount of client relationship management, providing innovative design ideas (and relevant challenges) alongside providing status updates through the life cycle of jobs. Good at prioritising work in a busy, creative environment, the individual will be an adaptable team player who is not afraid to put their ideas forward and can create something fresh and engaging from highly technical information and direction.
This opportunity will likely require significant travel.
This is how
- Design, layout and visualisation of a wide range of marketing collateral: from PowerPoint/Word/InDesign documents, interactive website elements, infographics, graphs and diagrams and large format graphics
- Expedient, attention to detail art-working of large documents, through to more straight forward documents and amendments in conjunction with the above
- Articulate, persuasive communicator who can present strong visual ideas to the team
- Core collaboration skills, a team player who delivers outstanding work within a corporate brand
- Experience in designing for digital media / PowerPoint / Word is essential
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your expertise in the Pursuit Centre of Excellence in Amsterdam. You will be part of a fully embedded sales team, the PCoE, working side-by-side with client service pursuit teams to deliver a truly differentiated and winning approach to our priority opportunities.
The UK, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece and Malta), Ireland, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North & South Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, you earn a share of the profit;
- a development program that allows you to continue to develop;
- 26 vacation days per year and the possibility to purchase 15 vacation days per year;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the possibility to take a month of (unpaid) leave every year;
- an excellent mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash option, an annual public transport subscription or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- an superb pension scheme;
- flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- the possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the possibility to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
What you offer
You are creative, pro-active and strong content-wise. But most of all, you want to achieve the best results for the clients. In doing so you set the bar high for yourself and your colleagues, and you have the skills to realize this result in collaboration with many different stakeholders involved (in the Netherlands and abroad). In addition, you meet the following requirements;
- Bachelor's degree
- Competent with developing art-working and design skills; demonstrate creative skills and abilities, working in an integrated design role
- Team player with the ability to put ideas forward to create something fresh and engaging, from brief to completion
- Adobe Creative Suite, including: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential
- MS Office skills essential
- speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- experience working with teams in a professional services or large matrixed organization a plus;
- professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management;
- proficiency with project management skills and methodologies;
- demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals;
- self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative;
- excellent professional proficiency in English language, spoken and written, preferred any additional languages.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Questions? For the answers, contact Senior Recruiter Annick van Hattem on +31 (0) 88 288 63 89